Chapter 4

Still Brooke's POV

The moment I walked through the doors of the school ,I noticed a girl that is making out with her boyfriend. 

I was tempted to gag but covered it up quickly in case things got ugly.

 Seeing that it was my first day in a new middle school that I had just transferred to not long ago, I obviously didn't know where to go.

So I asked around, followed a few signs and came to the office where I picked up my timetable and honestly speaking, I was all ready to give up and just go home. 

The first bell rang and I looked at my schedule to check what my first period was.

It was Math. Just great. What an amazing way to start off your first day at a brand new middle school, isn't it? 

I brisk-walked around the first floor, looking up and down for Classroom 130 but for some annoying reason, just could not find it. 

I was walking, my head down scanning a map that the receptionist at the office had given me until I hit something that I thought was a pillar. 

I fell backward and fell on my bum.

"Ouch!" I cried.

Could that day get any worse?

I guessed not because at that very moment, the best thing of that day had just come my way. 

Thank you to all my supporters! So glad that we managed to hit 100+ views. Shoutout to evanescentdaydream for helping out with the editing of this chapter. You rock, gurl.