The Help

I just starred at him like I don't know him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him looking away. "Well I saw you just sitting here with no umbrella or jacket. And I als-" But I interrupted him.

"You saw everything didn't you?" I asked him. "Well only the half of it the part where you slapped her. But what's your problem with her?" He asked me.

"I-It's hard to explain. But *coughs* *coughs* *coughs* *coughs*."

"Crystal your temperature is hot!" He said as he touched my forehead.

"No *coughs* *coughs* it's fine *coughs**coughs* I could just do this on my own. *coughs* *coughs*."

"No you need to-" but I didn't hear his last word.

Because everything blacked out.

***Edidon's POV***

I was just walking in the park and suddenly the clouds are getting darker. It's a good thing I have an umbrella. So I brought it out and opened it then put it over my head.

Then I heard some voices fighting so I followed it. Then I saw Crystal and a red girl fighting. So I just listened to what they were saying...

"You know what you are so stupid and selfish! I just want to reach my dreams then you kept it away from me while you reach yours! Then, you even said it was my fault that you left CPA. Then you-" The girl said to Crystal...

**SLAAAAAAPPPPP**

0__________0 -Me

Crystal just slapped her??

"Do. You. Know. *sniff* How hurtful is that of what you have said? *sniff* You are not the Ruby that me and Twilight have known. And who said that it was my fault that I changed schools huh?? It wasn't your fault Ruby! It was--"

"Stop lying Crystal."

"I am not lying!"

"Yes you are!"

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Just STOP LYING!!!!!"

Then they were silent..Even me!
"I better go. It's raining anyways. And yeah good luck in the Friendship Games it's 2 days left." Then she was gone.

Then I noticed it began raining and noticed her walking in the park with nothing on her so I decided to go and help her.

When I got to her, I put an umbrella on her. She looked at me and looked away. "What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Well I saw you sitting here with no umbrella or jacket. And I als-"

"You saw everything didn't you."

"Well only the half of it the part where you slapped her. But what's your problem with her?"

I-It's hard to explain. But *coughs* *coughs* *coughs* *coughs*."

"Crystal your temperature is hot!" I said as I touched her forehead.

"No *coughs* *coughs* it's fine *coughs**coughs* I could just do this on my own. *coughs* *coughs*."

"No you need to-" but I didn't continue because she fainted.

I have to let her rest. It's a good thing that I brought my car. So I carried her to my car and opened the door to the front beside the driver's seat. Then I went to the other side of the car after I closed the door at Crystal's side. I opened the driver's side of the car and got into it. And I drove to Crystal's house.

As I got there, I rang the doorbell. And someone opened it. A woman. I guess this is her mother.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Umm..Crystal's classmate, Edison. This is her house right?"

"Oh yes I am her mother."

"Umm.. Well actually I saw her in the park alone in the rain. And when I talked to her, she fainted. So I brought her to my car and brought her here." I explained.

"Oh dear where is she now?"

" she is in the car. I'll just het her."

Then I went to my car and got her on my and I went back to her house her mom worried about her and she told me to come in and bring her to her room.

And as I got in her bedroom i looked around and it was awesome! Crystals all over the ceiling, blue violet walls, white bookshelves (which are a lot of them), then a big white closet at the side, then her bed which is enough for 5 persons with design of lavender curtains and cute stuff toys, and then a white door which maybe leads to the bathroom, and a lot more of amazing things!

I put her on her fluffy bed with cute stuff toys. And I sat beside her on her bed. "I really can't thank you enough Edison." Her mom said as she walked in the room. I looked at her and smiled then looked back at Crystal. Then suddenly she moved her finger slowly.

"Mrs. Midnight I think she's awake!"

*****

A/N:

Oh please don't such umm..like super freaked out with the picture. I didn't put the picture of crys and electric because they are the that already, but I posted the picture because they are the main characters of the chapter duhh!!

And yess did you decide? That will crystal and sapphire join the friendship games? Yes or no ? Please I really need your help!!

But thanks anyway....

So please..

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

AND BE MY FRIEND!!