intro

Roaming around the array of Lily of the Valley beds, Jisoo felt the winter breeze went through her skin even though she was wearing a thick furry jacket. Blowing a hot breath onto her palms and rubbed them both, she placed them on her cheeks to feel warm.

As she took a step nearing the pond, the sun rays immediately touched her skin. She closed her left eye while the right one was peaking through the hole she created of her fingers.

Sounds of chirping could be heard as the sun has started to rise, and it was the most calming event of her life. Stepping towards the pond, the water enveloped her slippers then her feet. It was cold, but she liked it.

"Jisoo!" someone shouted and she turned to face who it was. "You shouldn't be here,"

"I just wanna feel relaxed,"

"Okay, but you should stay away from the pond," her mother gave her a small smile.

"But, why?" Jisoo asked.

"Just follow what I said, okay? Or else, I'll lock you down inside your room." her mother's voice became authoritative, as Jisoo felt defeated.

Jisoo stared at her mother's retreating back as she took large steps away from the pond. Her mind was questioning but she couldn't dare to ask for answers anymore. She already tried tons of chances just to know the why's swirling inside her head, but she only received nothing. And so, she gave up finding those answers.

"Unless, Mom's ready to tell me everything. I know she has reasons. For sure, she has."