Chubs

Little au imagine! Hope you like it! ☺️😉✌🏼️

Clarke and Bellamy were just laying around at home cuddling when Clarke shoots up and turns to Bellamy saying "Babe were getting a dog." Before standing up and getting ready Bellamy is confused for a minute before saying "Wait what? Princess hold on!" He yells chasing after her "who says we're getting a dog?" He asks while raising an eyebrow at her "I did" she replied before walking into their closet to change into a long sleeve he's still confused "uh no were not we never decided this." He says "sure we did babe I just didn't consult you about it." He just looks at her "Princess no we are not getting a dog!" He says because why do they need one? "Yes we are Bell we need one!" He raises an eyebrow at her again "why do we need one?" She sighs "because! Why is it a question to even own a dog? They're so cute! We can name it chubs!" She squeals with excitement he looks at her and sighs debating in his head "Please babe! Please!!!" She says while giving him her best puppy dog face he looks at her "ugh fine! But you're cleaning up its poop!" She cheers throwing her arms around his neck peppering kisses all over his face "thank you thank you thank you!" He smiles at her "yeah yeah cmon lets go get chubs!" They go to the shelter & pick out a cute little dog and when they get home Clarke's cooing at the puppy "hi chubs" the dog still doesn't know it's name yet so it just looks around the house Bellamy smiles at them okay so maybe getting a dog was a great idea because of how happy his princess looks as well as how cute chubs is Clarke looks at him and says "Babe we must take a family picture!" Clarke sets up the camera and sets the timer she clicks the button and stands next to Bellamy "cheese!" She yells while they smile happily with their new baby. (Edit is mine!)

Hello my bellarkekru! ☺️ I hope you guys enjoy these little imagines I write! Please feel free to request any you would like me to do!
- Ari ☺️✨💜