Werewolf au part 1??

Werewolf Bellakre au

Summary: Clarke's a werewolf hunter and Bellamy's a werewolf, she stumbled upon him by accident he takes her back to the pack house so she can't hunt any other wolves around the territory he only planned on keeping her there for well forever but one thing neither of them expected is Clarke turns out to be his mate.

Warnings: Slight smut

Bellamy felt that thrill he always got while out running at night when the moon was out, when he felt his strongest. His problems and responsibilities disappeared for that little bit when he was turned into his wolf. His jet black fur with light specks of brown on his snout made him look fearless but had these brown calming eyes that contradicted from his alpha title he had a light scar just above his upper lip from a fight with a rogue. As he kept running he stopped at a lake panting then bowing his head to drink from the cool water. He heard a twig snap, and perked his ears up he started sniffing the air "it's merely just a human" his wolf told him Bellamy rolled his eyes "yeah but what's a human doing out in the woods this late?" He thought to his wolf he heard another twig snap but didn't see the human yet, he decided to let Octavia know just incase there were more humans "Hey O just a heads up, there's humans on the perimeter so be aware and watch the pack house." He told her through their telepathic link "Got it big brother, be safe." She replied back "always" he replied Bellamy continued to drink from the lake until he heard leaves crunching and footsteps approaching. He perked up his ears...

Part 1?? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever lol but I'm always stuck on what to write and school and work are keeping me on my toes but hopefully I think of what to write more! Let me know if you think I should continue this! 💓