Your Affection Heals Me

Gleaming stage in the middle of a bunch people increasing glouriousity around them. Shouting, yelling, and supporting out of all fans who come at Seoul Music Award.

So many kinds of colours that spreading out, they are holding up the light stick, makes the moment more spectacular.

Third of Girls’ Generation sub-group TaeTiSeo are singing and amuse their fans around, nice melody wraps the stage.

So excited that girls and feel happy.
Seems like one of highly regarded boy group has been waiting behind the stage, after a moment later it’s turn of EXO to show their performance, and a dozen of boys prepare at their each place.

Glamour stage, high-class-design, it has long stage with preattached benches around it. Unexpectedly the personable leader of Girls’
Generation Kim Taeyeon is falling down on the stage suddenly after performed, she doesn’t know that
a piece of stage part is opened down.

All people around her, so panic and shocked. Trembling, pale, shocking, worry__ it mix all up feeling, all dancer, others member; Tiffany and Seohyun sudden help Taeyeon who falling down lower of stage.

Apparently that moment invites some fans’ view and catching that moment stealthily and worry. They bring her go to the hospital soon.

****

“Someone call the doctor”__ sounds a piece of songs, dancing, sweet, melodious, attractive disperses of the stage.

A milky skin boy and others pack of wolves go down the stage, They are holding up a little bottle on their hand, Baekhyun come toward his
assistant and take his cell phone.

He gets such a random expressions and feeling after read message from Tiffany. Frowns, rigid, shivering, appear of his feeling.

He moves his finger fast on the cellphone, worried, trembled, pale-faced. He's calling his girl at Hospital by phone. .

“Taengoo-ya, are you okay? Sadly, i just calling you after performed, i’m worried so much about your accident, how’s your condition? how’s your feet? Gwenchanna???, Tiffany nuna has told me, I wanna go to meet you there,”

“I’m okay, just a little bit sprained, take your time Baekoong~a, i’ll text you about the name of these hospital,”
Trembling, indeed.

The news about Taeyeon’s accident has spreading out suddenly, not only
Baekhyun, her boyfriend, but also all fans in the world are very worried and curious about Taeyeon’s condition.

with all the mix feeling inside, a handsome boy decided to go to the hospital hastily__

***

White, clean, large, he is walking toward a room, his eyes moves start from right to the left, in the corner of the ward, there is a smoothy face, splashing eyes, a little bit smile disperses of Taeyeon’s face, she reaches out her hands,

Come here, come, Bae~~~,

“aigoo my lovely Taeng,”

He runs toward his girl, and suddenly embraces a slim body in front of him.

She is crying, trembling, she take a deep breath and hugs very tight her boyfriend

“are you okay Taeng?, i’m worried so much about you baby,”
he grabs her petite face.

While he look at Taeyeon’s feet, He can't holding his sad feeling, He is looking at her face unfortunately__ thus suddenly pronounced by a power that he knows is irresistible, he holds her palm of right hand, and kisses it many times affectionately.