Roller Skating and Duets

Adeline POV

"I want to go roller skating." I say whilst talking on the phone to Dalton.

"Okay how about you get ready and I'll pick you up in an hour." He says.

"Okay see you in an hour babe." I say. "Love you."

"Love you too." He says and I hang up and run upstairs.

I French braid my hair in pigtails and put on makeup.

I pick out my high waisted shorts and my My Chemical Romance tee and my black vans.

I sit on my bed and read until I get a text from Dalton saying he was here to pick me up.

I get in his car and he puts a black rose flower crown on my head.

"Thanks Dalton I love it. Does it look good on me?" I ask laughing.

"Yes, everything looks good on you." He says and smiles.

We get to the roller rink and go inside.

We get our skates on and go into the skate floor.

We start to skate and I turn around to see Dalton fall on his butt. I start to laugh and say. "Awe babe are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He says laughing. I grab his hand pulling him up and we skate holding hands while singing Halsey.

"You have a beautiful voice Della. You should do a duet with me." Dalton says.

"Well okay. The senior talent show is next weekend. We could do it then." I say smiling at him.

"We should sing 'I See The Light' from Tangled." He says.

"Yes. I love that song. We'd sound great singing that song together." I say. "We should go back to my house and start to work on our sound."

"Okay. Let's go." He says and we skate out to go take our skates of and put our shoes back on.

We drive back to my house. "Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yes. I'll order Chinese food. Do you want that?" He asks.

"Yes. I'll be right back I'm going to get my guitar and keyboard." I say and go upstairs to grab them.

I come back down and Dalton says. "Chinese will be here in 20. Want to get started?"

"Yes I do." We run through the song. "We do sound good." I say and the door bell rang.

Dalton gets up and pays the guy delivering and comes to sit back down so we could eat.

We finish eating and I say. "We should do another run through of the song. Then we can watch a movie or something." I say.

"Okay." He says and we head upstairs with the keyboard and guitar.

We do a run through and start watching 'Clueless' before we end up falling asleep.

~~Time skip to night of talent show~~

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dalton asks.

"Yes I need to do this it might help me with my anxiety." I say fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Okay babe you look great. Let's go its our turn." He says and grabs my hand.

We go out on stage and perform our duet. We end up getting a standing ovation.

We both walk back to the holding room and Dalton pulls me into a hug.

"You did great babe." He says.

"Yeah and I'm having a panic attack right now can we go sit down in the hallway I need air?" I ask.

"Whatever you want." He says.

He pulls me into the hallway and we sit down against the wall our hands interlocked.

"I can't keep doing this. You know having panic attacks like this." I say. "I need help Dalton."

"I can help you. If you let me." He says.

"I need to go home okay. After the talent show. I need you to come and stay with me because I can't be alone tonight." I say with tears starting to run down my face.

He wipes them away and pulls me closer to him.

"I love you Dalton." I say.

"I love you too." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Let's go back to your house and we can call Will so we can all hang out." Dalton says and pulls me up with him.

"Okay. We should probably go to the store and get more snacks because that boy eats a lot." I say and we walk out of the school to Dalton's car.

We go to the store and grab a bunch of good and nutella. Because nutella is life.

We go back to my house and I call Will. He gets here in like 15 minutes.

"Hey guys!" He says as we walks in.

"Hey Will. Yes before you ask I have food. And nutella!" I exclaim and drag Dalton and Will upstairs.

I run back downstairs and grab all the good we bought and run it back upstairs.

"Let's watch Tangled!" I yell and jump on the bed. "Disney movie marathon!"

"Yay I love Disney movies!" Will exclaims.

"Well who doesn't love Disney movie?!" I say laughing and turning on the movie.

I start running around my room singing 'When Will My Life Begin' and I start jumping on the bed laughing.

"You know Della there is a lot of sugar in the nutella." Will says.

"Duh, why do you think I'm so hyper." I say.

Dalton just giggles at the situation.

When Tangled is over I put in Mulan.

We all sit up and talk and eat all night.

A/N:Hello superheroes!! I'm sorry if this chapter isn't my best work. I've been a bit distracted the last week. Look for an update sometime soon. I have big plans for this story. I hope you like what's coming.