Ashton Imagine

Y/n pov

You and Ashton were lying on the couch watching Mean Girls, trying to spend some quality time together. You were being the little spoon and Ashton had his arms wrapped around you, making you feel safe. You noticed that he had his bracelets on. You started taking them off, him not noticing because he was too involved with the movie. You had most of them off when he jerked his hand away.
"What at you doing?" He asked.
"I don't know. I never really see you with them off!" You said.
"Because I don't like having them off! My scars are embarrassing!" He said getting quitter towards the end.
You didn't know how to respond so you hugged him really tight like he had just been doing to you. He let go of you and finished taking off the bracelets.
"What are you doing?" You asked.
"Well you wanted to see, and I've never really shown you my wrists before." He said calmly.
You watched as he slowly turned his hands so you could see his wrists more clearly. You saw small silver scars, mostly in one area. You felt a tear rolling down your face and fall on his wrist. He quickly wiped your face telling you not to cry. You couldn't help it. He had felt said and there was nothing you could do for him.
You both decided to lay back down in the position you were in before. You slowly traced the scars on his wrists, sometimes kissing them.
"I'm going to make sure you never feel this way again," you said quietly, not really wanting him to hear, but you knew he did.

Sorry if this made you sad! I was questioning if I should put this up but I figured what the hell. I still can't believe how many people are reading this, it's crazy! Vote if you are enjoying, also comment what types of imagines you want because it's hard coming up with ideas. Have a nice day, stay strong!<3