Calum Imagine

Calums pov

I got out of the studio early today so I thought I would surprise y/n by coming home earlier than she was used to. I came into the house as quiet as I could so she wouldn't hear me. I could smell that she was cooking dinner, so I quietly crept into the kitchen. Soft, somewhat sad music was playing in the background. She was standing in front of the stove preparing our meal. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small body. I could tell she was frightened at first but then she realized who I was and was fine again. I looked down in curiosity of what she was cooking, and I noticed that the sleeves of her hoodie were pulled up a little and I could see fresh cuts on her wrist. My heart broke as I saw them. I turned her around and grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeve up. She looked at me with eyes that were filled with tears. "Why? Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked her, my voice cracking. She looked down at her feet not answering my question. "Y/n please answer me!" I said as calmly and soothingly as possible. She fell into my arms bawling her eyes out. At this point I had tears running down my face. Why would someone so beautiful hurt themselves? "I'm sorry," is all she said. I couldn't help but notice how broken she looked. I turned off the stove and picked her up and brought her to the couch and laid her down. She kept telling me she was too heavy but she was as light as a feather. We laid on the couch for about 10 minutes before she said anything. "I'm not good enough for you. You could have any girl you want but you chose me. I'm not pretty and I'm fat!" Why would she say that she wasn't pretty? Every time I look at her I fall for her. And she is no where near fat. "Hey look at me. You are perfect, I don't want you hurting yourself because of me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and you are not even close to being over weight. I am the luckiest person to say that you are mine." I lightly kissed her lips and she kissed back immediately. I deepened the kiss and she was the one to break it. "Thank you!" Was all she said. She reconnected out lips and let's just say that we did a little more than just kissing.

Sorry this is really bad, but I figured that I should do an imagine! I didn't really know how to end it so sorry about that! But I just wanted to say thank you for actually reading this, it means a lot! I might do a get to know me type of part, just so that way you know a little more about me! Ok have a nice day, stay strong<3