.08

6:49 pm

1 Incoming call from Tyjo.

Josh quickly hit accept, gasping in horror at the face that popped up. It wasn't the adorable smiling face he had once seen before. No. The face he saw was stained with tear streaks and littered with bruises, one of the biggest ones spreading over his eye.

"Tyler oh my gosh! Are you okay? Who did this to you? I'll pummel them!" Josh spoke in a fast and worried tone as he listened to the boy on the screen sob. Josh's heart broke over the sound. He just wanted to be there with him, holding him close until everything was better. Tyler just shook his head, placing it on top of his one hand.

" I-I'm in the a-ally right o-ff the c-corner of E-lizabeth Avenue an-and Queens w-ay park. pl-please can you j-just come get me be-before they come back," Tyler quietly spoke, Josh just catching his words.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes Ty. Just stay put until I get there okay?" Josh calmly spoke as he quickly got up, grabbing his jacket and keys. Tyler just nodded not saying anything.  Josh could see Tyler visibly shaking. He didn't have a jacket, not even a sweater, just a slightly ripped t-shirt that had blood and dirt on it. The sight hurt Josh's heart. 

Rapid footsteps and voices were heard in the background and Josh could see a look of absolute terror cross Tyler's eyes as his head snapped up. Tyler's breathing started coming out in quick short breathes as panic soon took over his entire body.

"Josh hurry please, I can hear them coming. Please, please be here soon. I-I-I can't handle anymore of the pain they will cause me," Tyler pleaded as Josh started his car quickly. Josh was scared now. He just wanted to make sure Tyler would be okay.

"I'll be there as fast as I can. Just stay hidden please Tyler," Josh spoke quickly as he sped out of his drive way and onto the street, going at least 30 over the speed limit.he heard a gasp before the sound of the call ending. Josh cursed, slamming his hand onto the steering wheel. He just hoped Tyler would be okay when he got there.

---

Hey guys i'm so sorry this took so long to be posted. I had the worst writers block and school was only making it worse. It's summer now though, so hopefully I'll be posting more often.

-Abby