Underfell! Sans X Fem! Reader

•~~Affection~~•
Sans isn't really keen on affection, so he says. I know my little Edgemuffin is just a little shy kitten. That's why I like to fluster him a lot, he teases me so it's only fair. I already had a plan, I would catch him while he is sleeping. Speaking of the devil, Sans was on the couch and he was dozing off, perfect. His hands are normally behind the couch as he slouches. I sat on his lap, with each leg on the side of him, and snuggled up to him. This jolted him awake and a blush marked on his face.
"(Y-Y/n)?! What are you doing?" He asked, a little irritated.
"I saw you were about to take a nap an I thought I should join you." I said with a smile.
I looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile. I saw his forever smile falter a bit. His blush subsided and his smile dropped and I frowned. Did I upset him?
"S-sans?" I asked, afraid that I pushed it too far.
His arms wrapped around me and suddenly he was on top of me. He gave me a smirk and laid down, using my breast as a pillow.
"Ah! Sans! What are you doing?!" I asked.
"You wanted to take a nap with me, so we're gonna cuddle.....unless you had something else in mind?" Sans smirked, looking at me.
My face flushed and I put my hand over his teeth.
"Doll?" He asked, clearly confused.
I repeatedly smacked my hand against his teeth while I squeeze my eyes shut. I can't make him be quiet! I felt his hand grab mine and he smiled at me.
"Doll........you don't like it when I tease you like that huh?" He asked, focusing on my fingers.
"N-no." I said.
He kissed my knuckles and I jumped. He chuckled at my shyness. Oooh how the tables have turned. This plan backfired, big time. He leaned up as gave me a skelekiss. He got up and he was now hovering me.
"How about we do something for that shyness?" He smiled.
I'm in for it now....
------------------------
I'm so sorry it's short! But I think it's enough...right? Well um, next chapter will be longer! Sans X Angel! Reader here I come!