All da demigods hate leo

Leo POV

Shit. Percy was good at dares. And yet he could make me confess my deepest darkest secrets. I needed to play this safe. I needed to be a COWARD one time. "Truth." I said calmly. " Is it true you wear my little pony pajamas and sing the Hannah Montana theme song to go to sleep?" He asked while grinnig. Damn you Jackson. Damn you. "Yes." I mumbled so quietly I could barely hear myself. "What was that I couldn't hear you?" He said smirking. "YES ALRIGHT! YES!! I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY AND HANNAH MONTANA!!!! LEAVE IT JACKSON OR I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS I WILL OBLITERATE YOU! I SWEAR ON THE STYX!!" I yelled. I know it was much, but that was private. Percy looked down. Then calmly looked up fine. "I need to go." He said and rushed out of the room. "What the hell Leo?!?" Annabeth yelled at me. "What? He embarassed me. I've never done anything like that to him." I said. " You made him admit that when his Mom went missing that he was too selfish to get her back as soon as he could? You embarassed him infront of the entire camp by saying he hated his dad and then Poseidon disowned him. Poseidon still doesn't know it was a prank. You made him say he enjoyed what Gabe did to him. He was abused." She said tears streaming down her face. Then as fast as lightning. She jumped up and punched me in the face. Blood starting pouring from my nose. "Ow. Hazel truth or dare?" I asked trying to get the attention away from me. Truth be told. I felt bad about all of that. I didn't know about Gabe or what Poseidon might do. "Dare." Hazel said warily. This is gonna be my time for redemption. But i guess all da demigods hate leo.