Cabin 3

Percy POV

Wow. How could this day get any more boring? It was raining. It was was to early to eat. It was to dark out to go train. I mean come on people. We're demigods. And it's this boring? Annabeth tapped my shoulders and pulled me out of my thoughts. "So, what do you think?" She was asking. She sounded desperate. "Um, what? Sorry I zoned out." I said sheepishly. She glared at me. "I was saying do you think I should add the dome on this temple or not?" She handed me a diagram of a temple it had so much symbols on it I couldn't understand it. " Yea. It looks great Annie." I said. She punched me hard in the face. "Dont. Ever. Call. Me. Annie. Again." She said deathly calm. Gods. She was sexy when she was mad. She smiled and laughed at me. "What?" I asked holding my jaw. "Gods. She is so sexy when she is mad." She said In an awful imitation of my voice. "Oops." I said and smiled. She pulled me into a kiss. It lasted about 5 seconds before Leo came pounding in my cabin saying," Hey Percy. We're playing truth or dare here in your cabin. Thanks I knew you would understand. I'll get everyone." And ran back out. "What the Hades." I said. Annabeth laughed. 5 minutes later Annabeth, Connor and Travis stoll, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Nico, Katie Gardener, and I were sitting in a circle. "I'm first." Leo said. "Hades no. I am. My cabin." I said. He pouted. "Leo truth or dare?" I asked. An evil grin plastered on my face.