ReDo

My sweet Bristol.

I sat up with a start. I was home.
Home? Jars, coffins, the beautiful smell of death in the air. Yes, home...with Undertaker.

"Ooohoohoo. Someone fell asleep on the job." He laughs. "Get to work, and come help me with our new guest."

I stand up, moving around the coffins and organ jars, and go to the back.

It's the same women the women from the beginning of this whole thing. I couldn't help but think.

"Something the matter, Hatter?" Undertaker asks.

"No! Nothing!" I chirp.

The door to the shop open up.

"Hello! Fearedi!"

I come around the corner to see nine other than Ciel and Sebastian.

"Hello! Have you come in for your measurements?" Undertaker and jokingly.

Ciel pouts, his face turning red.

"She's in the back." I say cutting in and cutting g the two of them off.

"You'll find who killed her in England. They are Grace and Parker Hogen." I explain upon everyone reaching to back room.

"How do you know that?" Ciel ask.

"Where is Itami?" I ask Undertaker avoiding the question.

"Who?" He asks his lips frowning.

"Itami. My little nekogirl living doll." I explain.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asks putting his hands on my head.

I scrunch my brow, thinking back to when I'd last seen her.

The Phantomhive mansion! Ceil wouldn't let me take her to Trancy Manner, because she might have blown my cover! But that doesn't explain why Undertaker doesn't remember her...

"Young Master, we should be going now." Sebastian says interrupting my thoughts.

I turn to look at them Undertaker watching me with worried eyes.

"Yes, well. I will be expecting an answer when I arrive tomorrow." Ciel says and they depart.

"Come with me." Undertaker says pulling me along.

We exit the shop leaving it unlocked as I'm tugged down the street to a graveyard.

"What are we doing here?" I ask, but my question goes unanswered.

He looks around before pulling be in a hug, burying my face in his chest.

"Hold your breath." He states wrapping me in his cloaked arms.

"Why?" I ask them we start falling and I scream.