Play Date

The bed moved. It had been there same thing for the past few weeks. Alois and I in bed, him calling me 'mine' and we fall asleep. But he never gets up before me.

"Master?" I ask sitting up.

Everything was fuzzy. My eyes had yet to adjust. Reaching over to where he had been there night before. It was wet. My eyes finally cleared up. Red, red s everywhere, blood not only on the bed and wall, but also on me. I stager out of the bed.

"Master!" I yell.

My foot hits something sending my forward falling down the stairs. I hit the ground and stand up, limping to the main room just passed the next wall.

I whimper coming to a stop bracing the wall as I look down a my swollen ankle. Something shifts like fabric rubbing. I look up expecting to see one of the triplets ready to help me, but instead I see Alois in the hand of a tall man, his feet dangling off the floor. I gasp.

Crack!

The man squeeze his hand snapping Alois' neck. A sound that will forever haunt my soul. The man let's him fall wih a thud, his head hitting the ground with a defining smack. I move behind the wall a quiet as I can.

"Everyone is dead sweetheart," the man pauses. "There is no need to hide." He finishes sweetly.

I look around. Hannah was in pieces, her arms and legs tossed about the room in messy heeps.

"Claude? He's the one you tripped over. He tried to stop me, but I dealt with him, off with his head. You see I know how to dead with demons, Love, after all. I am one." He grabbed me after appear next to me.

He twirls, dancing the two of us in circles in a musicless room, in a heartless dance.

"Don't you remember me, Chickadee?" He asks looking down.

"No." I whisper, crying as I'm pulled about in a room where my friends lifeless body had been thrown about like confetti.

"You will sweetheart, you will." He whispers resting his head on mine.

"Close your eyes Love. When you open them, you'll wake." He coos sweetly.

My eyes close slowly.

"Spider bites and Raven wings,
I know why the caged bird sings.
Fire-y love and Ice-y hate,
You alone will change your fate.
A boy of blue, a boy in gold,
Forever your heart could be cold.
The Raven has his precious soul,
Your loss of love the starting toll. The Spider then bites golden boy,
A second loss, a loss of joy." He sings.