Chapter Nineteen

I was resting my head on Creed's chest and just feeling his hearbeat against my cheeks. I rose my fingers and played with his chest hair, lightly tugging and swirling it around my finger. While his hand was busy playing my hair, his breath was on my forehead. We were both lying underneath the sheets, naked and a little sweaty after our hot lovemaking. Our legs were tangled, hearts were moving in sync.

"How was Greg?" He asked, his voice vibrated against his chest as his hand slowly made it's way on my arm. He ran his fingers there, tickling me.

"What do you mean by that?" I answered his question with a question also. I was confused by what he just said. He suddenly asked out of the blue and he asked about Greg. How odd.

"How was he.. as your lover?" I felt the hesitation lacing through his voice. I frowned, inabot ko naman ang isa niyang kamay at iyon naman ang pinaglaruan ko. An unexpected heat ran to my abdomen down to my core when I remembered how those long and thick fingers played with me.
"Bakit mo naman naitanong yan?" Hindi ko napigilan ang mahinang pagtawa. I find it amusing. I mean, Greg was my ex-husband and he was my fiancé. That was suppose to be an awkward question right?

He expelled a sigh. "I was just wondering.. if.. if.. am I better?" Lalong kumunot ang noo ko dahil doon. I lifted my body and leveled my face on his face.

"Are you serious, Creed? Kung anu-ano na naman yang iniisip mo." I said and pinched his upright nose.

"I just want to know.." He said, wrinkling his nose that I just pinched.

"Don't compare yourself to him. You two are a completely different persons. Atsaka, 'wag mo nang isipin 'yon. He's part of my past, hanggang doon na lang iyon." I answered truthfully. Bakit naman niya naisip na ikumpara ang sarili niya kay Greg?

"I just wanna know, and that is not the answer that I want. It's just a yes or a no, Margaux." There was a restrain of anger in his voice that made me confused. Where was he getting this?

"As I've said Creed, the two of you are different so why compare?" I said as a matter of factly. Walang dapat ikumpara dahil magkaibang-magkaiba sila. Creed was gentle and rough at the same time. He could mix those types of sex at the same time. I loved every second of it. And Greg liked hard and rough, but it was also so damn good. This whole thing was pointless.

He sighed again and raked his hand through his freshly fucked hair. "I just want an assurance that no matter what happen, you will not come back to him..." He breathed, his voice was weak, almost pleading. I looked at his eyes and noticed the sided became misty.

"Why do you need an assurance? Don't you trust me?" I felt a searing pain in my gut as I completely lifted my body off of him and place my back on the headboard, conciously pulling the sheets againts my chest to cover my naked body.

"No.. No.. That's not what I mean. I'm just really afraid that he will get you back.." He exasperatedly said as he copied my position.

"Is the ring here on my finger not enough as an assurance that I will never go back to him again?" I answered him, moving closer on his side and held his hand.

He looked at me in the eyes, his golden eyes were full of emotions that I could not fathom because they were so many, it was overwhelming.

"Promise me that you will come back, and marry me.." He said and gave me his heart stopping smile, his eyes were so hopeful, it will be heart wrenching to say no to him.

"I promise.." I smiled back and pulled him into a searing kiss.

The kiss went deep, his tongue plunged inside my mouth, finding my own tongue and tangled it together. Our tongues played, exploring every sides of our mouths. He sucked my tongue which made me moan. It was fucking erotic. I copied him which was rewarded a low growl from him. We were sucking life out of our tongues, making the heat in ny abdomen intensified.