Chapter One

Since day one, Ivan had always had his eye on Al. Not in a romantic way, of course. Always full of mistrust and a kind of contempt which he kept only for the people he viewed as most despicable. Today was no exception as he glared daggers in the American's direction from across the hallway.

Alfred had always enjoyed fighting and arguing with the Russian. His quick temper, pushing every single button that made him tick. Yes Alfred had a quick temper too, easily the Russian got to him. However, I guess that's what makes their strange tauntings enjoyable. Feeling the Russians eyes glare at him made him smirk with amusement, turning to stick his tongue out and flip him off.

Ivan rolled his eyes. More taunting, as per usual. Part of him wanted to leap over and kick the shit out of the smirking boy, but he limited himself to sauntering over with a sneer on his face. "How's the weather down there, midget?"

The smirk remained on Alfreds face , glancing up at the taller male. He could feel an angry or perhaps annoyed aura which satisfied him enough...for now. " How's Pinocchio? ...." Alfred took a drink from his McDonald's cup, eyes slowly hovering over the man's nose. Of course that would be the first thing he makes fun of.

"Quite well, thanks. And how's your quest for diabetes?" Ivan towered over him with a dark look in his eyes. "I hope you realise how badly I want to snap your neck right now."

The American snickered, looking back up at the taller man with that smug look on his face. " I could say the same ~ in fact a lot of things " he leans himself against the locker hands sliding into his pockets.

"Oh really? Care to elaborate?" Ivan drawls, relaxing his stance a little and tilting his head to one side.

The American lets out another small chuckle , lifting his fist as he punched Ivan in the stomach.

Ivan reels back, doubling over with a vicious snarl. He grabs at Alfred's throat, pinning him back against the lockers. "Asshole."

Alfred continued to laugh as he choked , grabbing onto the hand that held him up against the lockers " Bi-Bitch "

"Jerk." Ivan slowly loosened his grip as he saw the others paying attention to the commotion.

Alfred kept laughing as he was let down , giving people glares as they walked by. " Comuni "

"Fucking capitalist pig." Ivan gave him a half smile as he let go. His eyes flickered over the faint bruises starting to grow on Al's neck.

" Bite me. " he stuck his to tongue out slightly smirking at him. He began to fix up his bomber jacket and glasses

"Oh, I will." Ivan muttered with a roll of his eyes. "I despise you, but..." He paused, considering his options. "...I think you're interesting. Tell you what, meet me outside after school to discuss an idea with me."

Alfred raised a brow at the Russian," Oh? Drug dealing? Or a set up ? ...." he leaned back on the locker hands tucked into his black skinny jeans.

"You'll see." Ivan smirked, flashing a glint of a tongue piercing.

His eyes flickered over his tongue , " Got any more of those? " his smirk widens.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Ivan grinned. "Maybe I'll show you later." He sauntered off as the bell rang.

The smirk remained on the Americans face, as he watched the taller male walk down the hall way. " Looking forward to that.. " he whispered under his breath.