Kings cross

Teddy and andromeda were now on platform 9 3/4,Teddy's trunk finally packed, and it  was so busy they could hardly breathe. They shuffled through the hoards of school children and parents towards the shining, red as a ruby Hogwarts express.

"The weasley's should be round here somewhere, they can't be hard to miss with all that ginger hair. Potter said he'd be there to." Muttered andromeda to herself.
"Gran, they're over there." Pointed teddy exasperated.

They barged through to the mass of red hair and at the eye of that ginger storm was a spot of inky black hair.
"Harry!" Teddy shouted excitedly as he pushed past several second years.
"Teddy, how are you?" Harry asked as he grasped him in a enthusiastic man hug.
"Good, good. You haven't happened to see victoire have you?"
Harry laughed, "yes, I believe she is saying goodbye to her mother."
"Thanks Harry. Oh, and sat hi to lily for me." Teddy smiled, running his fingers through his bright hair, on his way to find his girlfriend victoire.

Peering over the crowds of people teddy walked towards who he thought was victoire. The closer he got he began to hear a conversation.

"- and remember to owl me and your father regularly." Teddy heard the unmistakable slight French accent of victoire's mother fleur.
"Of course mum I will" victoire replied exasperated. She turned away from her mother and caught a glimpse of teddy's electric blue hair.
"Teddy!" She yelled as she ran towards him and flung her arms round him.
Teddy laughed. "Hello to you to," he chuckled as he kissed her gently on the forehead. The two had been secretly dating for months but that summer they had been caught snogging at the quidditch World Cup and rather embarrassingly, Rita skeeter had wrote an article on that. And it was now framed up in Harry's kitchen.

"So, how's your summer been?" Teddy asked awkwardly.
"Oh, good we went to France to visit my grandparents  and obviously the quiddich World Cup with you." Victoire smiled awkwardly, teddy's ears reddened.
"Shall we get on the train so we can get a good compartment?" Teddy asked changing the subject.
"Ok, come on then!" Victoire replied, pulling teddy by his arm and smiling cheekily.