The maskred party

Pov Nikoulas
Mr voglis, Mrs. Jacbsson is on the line . Should I put here though .
What , should she call me now . When it's 9 pm . 
Put here thought .
"Hello mrs voglis .  Are you coming to the pary . You know that Thomas Will not be happy . I figure that Cassie did not tell you . Because you know how she is .
What party ? Was she talking about . But i could 't let here knew that i did know . The thing is her husband family is powerful and you need them somehow .
Yeah , i know How she is . I'am on my way .
And i hung up , why did not cassie tal me , that women , i don't what Will do to here .
Carl , call to the piolet and Make chore that helicopter is redo .
Yes , sir .
Cassi pov
Iknow that Nikoulas will be angry at me . He will y'all   at me . But I try to tell him  all about the party .
Cassie , welcome , you look beudiful with that black dressed .
Thank you Alec.
The ballroom theme was gold and blue and people was elegant and had champagne on there silke gloves. And people was laughing and dancing with there partner .
Cassie , what is going on with you and Nikoulas now ?Are you happy ?
Here I'am standing with Alec who could be my soulmate , my lover , my everything. But I'am stuck with a men that I love who don't love me back . This men ask me how  I'am . No one ask me that .
I'am good Alec .
Someone came  behind me and whispered  .It was easy to recognize you with that dress oo you are shaming me Cassie .
I know it was  Nikoulas  strong cologne and I could hold anymore me more . I just wanted to jump at him .
Nikoulas how are you  ? It's fun you are here , thanks Alec . It stressful when time is not with you .
And I feel his eyes on me when he  leave that comment .
Alec and Cassie I live you here , gonna  go talk some business men .
Why could he not stand with us , why could he just not give me  a hug our a lite kiss on cheek.
Was I so unloving.
Pov Niklous
I need a drick , a vodka  that is what a need.
Going to the bar . I here in ballroom centrum . A familiar voice I look back .
No one I knew .
Then voice is keep coming ,  more closure . I look back  then.

Sorry guys , been very long time I know 😔
Chapter 6 is coming  on next Friday . Xoxo ☺️