Chapter 1

[Maki POV]

Hmmmm... its been a month now and sooner or later the third years will graduate. I looked out of the window with sorrowful eyes. As i was thinking hard, a familiar voice came along.

"Maki chan!! Where have you been?! I miss you soo much!!" A raven haired girl went to me.

"Uehhhh! Nico chan what are you doing here! Are'nt you suppose to have a lecture with Nozomi?" I said

Nico started giving me this strange look on her face. Have i done anything wrong? Does she need anything? Why does her face look so troubled? I asked myself. Nico took a deep breath and began to pass me a letter? I looked at that piece of paper and wondered what that was. I asked Nico but she just gave it to me and suddenly disappeared in a flash. I wonder whats up with her.

[Nico POV]

Why is my heart thumping. It was normal a while ago. Could it be because of maki? No that cant be true! I said to myself while walking down the stairs. I wonder how she will react to that letter. I blushed while recalling of what i had written in the letter.
Suddenly , i heard a loud crash coming from maki's classroom. I hurriedly went back and saw something that can be quite cute and funny tho. Should i laugh or be worried?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER ALERT

I wanted to continue this story but was too lazy. But who cares! Cliff hangers are the souce for suspense.
Am i right ;)

Well i did my best writing this fanfic and it is my first nicomaki fanfic to be written. So if you want to know what comes next, stay tune ;)

For now, good day to all of you *wink wink* ;)