"About time don't you think?"

Everyone was having such a blast at Gazelle's concert. Just was bouncing and hopping happily to the beat of the music, Clawhauser was dancing along side Cheif Bongo (can't remember if that's his name) Flash was dancing with his love.

And for Nick? Well he was to busy staring at you, __ , the most gorgeous winter fox Nick's ever laid eyes on. He sighed as he saw you dancing with a wolf, jealousy killing him from the inside,

"You should talk to her!"

Judy yelled over the loud music to her sly friend. Nick takes a deep breath in and debates in his head on wheather or not he should,

'She looks happy with that wolf though...'

His consciousness tells him to go for it. Shaking, he walks over to you, avoiding the crowd of crazy animals. Once he makes it to you, he can't help but notice your eyes hold something in them, something he's seen over the past two days.

You quickly avert your attention to Nick and smile at him. He returns it and slowly, but hesitantly, holds his arm out for you to dance with him. Your smile widens and you give him your paw. Then without knowing, he pulls you close to him, your noses are touching.

He pulls his oh so famous sly smirk and dips you, you holding onto his neck and arm for dear life. Your (e/c) eyes widened from his bold move, he slowly leans in. You following his lead.

Try everything~

You're kissing. You smile into the kiss, feeling him smirk as well, and once you two separate. You meet eachothers eyes. He smiles at you as you return one back.

"About time don't you think?"

Judy yells.

I know it's so cheesy! But it's like 2:50 pm where I am so cut me some slack ok. I'll try to update tomorrow. Goodnight my lovely pandas.