Zodiac Alternative Universe [story]

...Where Queen Leo and King Capricorn rule the cosmos. They've got two beautiful daughters, Libra and Pisces.

Princess Libra, who is famous for her beauty and grace, is next in line for the throne because she's the eldest. Princess Pisces could care less about the throne, she'd rather wear a flower crown and sundress as opposed to a tiara and gown.

Gemini and Sagittarius are the twin court jesters, ever amusing the royal family and their consort. Gemini is skilled at puns and riddles, while Sagittarius is a master of juggling and unicycling.

Sir Aries is the handsome, valiant prince, vying for the hand of Princess Libra.

Taurus and Cancer are the fairy godmothers of the young princesses, although they spend their time picking up Princess Pisces' paint spills and messy room instead of granting wishes.

Virgo is the town crier. At the center of attention, they read all the news, announcements, and laws.

Scorpio is the judge. As a former knight, Your Honor Scorpio knows all the lawns by heart. He is known as tough, but fair.

Aquarius is the hermit of the town. Wise and old, he's seen the times change, and change again. Although many legends surround him, the most intelligent of the town children know to visit him for the best advice.

w.hor.e.oscope || Instagram