•TWELVE•

I put on a pair of grey leggings, black and white Huaraches, and a black and maroon PINK shirt.

Jack is taking me to the movies to see Batman vs. Superman since we've both grown up loving the DC and Marvel comics.

"Nicole, you ready?" He yelled from downstairs "Yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back

I walked downstairs to see Jack standing in front of the front door, on his phone.

"Okay, let's go." "Wait, is it ok if Madison comes too?" He asked

My heart dropped when I heard that "Um.." "I'm going on tour in a few days and I want to spend time with her before I leave." He said while looking up at me and giving me a desperate smile.

"Yeah, sure." I at least tried to sound happy.

"Okay, let's go then." He sounded way happier than he did before.

I got into the passenger's seat and ignored Jack's singing to Madison Beer songs. The only thing I could do was cringe to myself.

We arrived in front of her house and Jack texted her.

"Could you get in the backseat so Madison can sit up here?" He asked

I let out a sigh in exasperation "Seriously?" "Please, Nicole."

I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car and back into the backseat.

A couple of minutes later Madison got into the car.

"Hey, babe." Jack said while kissing her cheek.

"I was thinking, we could all get something to eat after the movie?" He asked her "All?" She said confused "Yeah, I told you I was bringing Nicole along." "Oh," she laughed while looking back at me "I thought this was a date."

The fact that Jack and I are bringing her along on our movie night that has been planned for weeks, and she thought it was a date amazes me.

"Hey, squirt, how's it goin'?" She asked "Good." I mumbled while looking back down at my phone.

"Kids these days: Always on their phone." She said to Jack.

Is she serious?

Isn't she famous because of social media like Jack? And by "kids these days" she must mean herself too because we're about a little over a year apart.

Plus the fact that all she does is take pictures.

"Oh my gosh, this lighting! I have to take a picture."

"Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I have to take a picture."

"Oh my gosh, Jack, babe, we need to take a picture right here, right now to show off to my fans!"

Talk about "kids these days"

-

We got to the movie theatre and Jack sat in between Madison and I.

Jack's arm was around her and they were all close and stuff while I was pretty much alone and forgotten.

Jack and I always make bets during movies like this too, but every time I tried to talk to him I was shushed by Madison while he didn't even bother to pay attention to me.

I miss the old Jack.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

School gets out in like 12 days, so comment or put on my message board what books I should update, and I'll update the one with the most requests :)

Love you guys💖💖