•FIVE•

I looked up at him and he looked pissed "Jack, I can expl--" "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled

"What?" I asked "Madison is upset, Everyone's mad at you, and clingy and annoying? You're joking." He said "Why? Because she always is around and she's annoying to me." I said getting a little mad.

"She's not annoying and she does know what space is!" He raised his voice a little. "No she doesn't!" I yelled back.

"Why would you even say those things?!" He shouted back. "Because it was a private chat and I thought I could trust her!" I yelled "Well don't talk about my girlfriend with your friends. That's not their business!" "I needed someone to talk to! I'm alone, I'm a girl! I need someone to tell my thoughts to!" I yelled "Well at least I can talk to Madison without her giving out stuff other people don't need to know." He said then walked out of my room.

"I swear to God I fucking hate you." I heard him mumbled.

I was crying into my hands by this point and my phone kept going off.

I got up and put on my shoes then walked downstairs.

Jack and Madison were sitting on the couch and Jack was comforting her as she cried.

It's not even surprising, it just backs up my point.

"Nicole!" He called after me as I walked out the door.

I just ignored him and decided to take a walk in the park.

I sat down at a bench and looked down at my hands.

Ever since I got here "Jadison" has gotten in the way of me and Jack. He treats me like one of his fans, and we all know how that's been going lately.

I felt someone sit down next to me.

I looked up and saw Hayes.

"Hey Nicole. I heard about what happened." He said

"Yeah..." "So you really don't like Madison?" He asked " I don't know, she's not my favorite person in the world," I sighed "I don't really like them dating. First off, she's like my age. Second, I just don't trust her. And third, she is always in the way of Jack and I." I said "Do you feel bad about what you said?" He asked "Yeah. I don't really like her, but all that matters is that Jack is happy. Like last night, I was planning on having fun with Jack at Six Flags until Madison showed up. I was then stuck with Tez, but it's fine cause he's actually really nice." I said

"Have you apologized?" He asked "No." I said "Try making an apology video or something for her, to make things right." "Ok."

After a while Hayes walked me home, and I was home alone.

I walked upstairs to my room and my phone wasn't going off as much.

I got a snapchat from Madison.

It was a few pictures of her and Jack then a video at the end.

"I'm sorry you don't like me, but that's ok because I already have Jack. He loves me and there's nothing the things you said can do about it." She said

It wasn't a stuck up tone or anything, she actually sounded calm. But, the fact that I knew she was right kind of upset me.

I turned off my phone and just sat there on my bed.

I kept looking at a picture of Jack and I that was on my nightstand.

I laid it face down and closed my eyes, but right when I laid down, I got a text.

Michael and I will be home on Monday.- Mom

Why?- Nicole

We're just on a small get-away trip. We'll be back really soon, and Jack can take care of you while we're gone.

She can't leave now though. I need her.

-

My phone was still buzzing every ten minutes and I texted Jack about an hour ago asking when he was going to get home, but he hasn't replied yet.

I was home alone and lonely, so I decided to take a bath.

As I was sitting in the bath singing to the song 'Thinking Bout You' by Frank Ocean.

Then the song Tides came on.

I turned off the song and just looked around the bathroom.

I saw a razor on the soap holder right next to me.

I picked it up and started to think about all the stories I've heard, all the things I've heard about it.

Cutting.

It distracts you from emotional pain...

It gets addicting after a while...

It gets rid of the pain...

It gets rid of the problem...

It gets rid of you...

I started to cry more just thinking about all of the suicide and self-harm people do because of their everyday problems.

I just observed the razor.

I lightly slid it across my wrist. Not hard enough to cut the skin though.

I heard the Twitter notification go off. I cut.

It went off again. I cut again.

It went on four more times.

Should I just get it over with now?

What about Jack?

Jack doesn't love me anymore... Remember.

before I almost swiped the razor across my wrist I heard the doorbell and I stopped before the sixth time. The time that I would cut a blood vessel and kill myself... Or at least make me unconscious

I quickly got up, dried off and got dressed.

I went to the door and opened it to see Hayes.