The Aftermath

When Marco calmed down a bit he stopped flying and landed inside an old castle that was full of cobwebs and lit candles. The flames on the candles were blue which wasn't the only thing that shocked him, the other thing was that as soon as his feet touched granite tiles the candles flicked to life.
"Well that was spooky." Marco said while shifting his wings so they folded comfortably against his back, he walked over to one of the bookshelves and grabbed a book. Strangely enough it was a book for newly bonded (demon) mates, he sat at the top of the stairs and started reading while his wings drooped on either side of him.

(With Star, Janna & Tom)

"I thought only humans lived in that dimension." Tom said to Star, not getting what Tom was implying she replied "there are, I'm only staying there while I learned all the Mewnian spells."
Tom sighed and he leftthe ball, Star & Janna followed close behind claiming that they needed to find Marco ao his parents don't get worried.
"Fine but I'm not responsible for any injuries you might get." Tom said and muttered something under his breath along the lines of. 'Star is so oblivious that I doubt Marco even had to hide all the time.'
Janna who's hearing got a slight boost from her transformation head Tom and wondered what he meant when he said Marco was hiding something.

(A long time later)

Tom guided the two to most all of the hiding spotsin the underworld. "Ok this last spot is a castle that belonged to one of the oldest demon tribes." He said before for leading the girls to said castle.

(With Marco)

Marco heard foot steps behind him.
"I see you have found your way back to your brith place, or what is left of it at least." Said a blue eyed demon who looked a lot like Marco except her skin was bugandy.
"Who are you and what do you mean my brith place?" Marco asked her as he put the book he was reading down.
"How rude of me, my name is Empusa. I'm one of the last surviving members of the 'Tsumetai' tribe and your brith mother." Empusa said.
"I'm sorry 'brith mother'? My mother is Angie Diaz and as far as I know she gave me life." Marco said with a growl.
"I see." Was all Empusa said before turning into smoke and floating away.
Marco decided that he should change forms and go find Start & Janna.

(Normal)

When Marco finished transforming Tom, Star & Janna walked into the ruins.
"There you are, we've been worried about you." Star said before hugging him.
"Yeah well I was just about to go and see where you were." Marco replied while trying to get out of Star hug. "I think we should go home mum and dad might be home and wondering where we are."
Star let Marco go and said "you're right we should go, see you later Tom."
"Yeah see ya." Tom said as the three friends left though a portal.

-home-

The friends walked out of the portal and onto the backyard just as Ludo opened a portal.
"Well looks like if we took any longer we would of missed the welcoming comitty." Janna and Star said as they got into a fighting stance.
"That was a little creepy, but hey we get to end the night with fighting Ludo's cronies." Marco said as he kicked the giraffe monster's neck again.

As usual Ludo loses and goes back into the portal. Janna said her goodbyes and went home thankful that it was the weekend and she could sleep in.
Marco and Star went inside to have something to eat and watch tv.

A/N
I know that this is shorter than my other chapters but I can't think of anything else to and till next chapter. Hint of next chapter, Star Walks in on Marco.