Rio started blushing madly at the sight of it. 'I could just...' He could feel his member hardening under his pants. 'No, that wouldn't be fair.' Rio shut his eyes to prevent advancing on the female and removed the gag along with the rope while he handed the girl her shirt, blouse, and bra.

<Your POV>

You quickly put your clothes back on and turned to look at Rio.

"Thanks... I don't really know what I would have done if you... If you weren't there to stop him." You eyed the teacher laying limp on the floor. That man deserved every punch that Rio threw at him. Rio then stepped up to you and knelt down in front of you extending his hand.

"(Y/N)..." He started. "Let me be the one to protect you. I'll stay near you and make sure you're safe whenever I can." Rio then looked up into your (E/C) eyes with determination. "Be only mine and stay away from those other guys." You knew exactly what he meant by 'those other guys' but you felt that Rio just proved himself to you. 'I can't forget what he's done to me. But if he stops acting jank... -Literally have no idea why all this stuff is happening to me,' You let out a sigh. 'maybe I do need his protection. His demeanor has changed.'

You nodded slowly, not noticing the large gin on his face while you shook his hand to confirm the deal you were unaware you had just made with the blue-eyed boy.

'I'll definitely stay away from him as much as I can for now...' This might have contradicted what you said earlier but from what you knew about Rio it would have probably been better to say yes anyway.

You then released his hand and left the classroom with him walking behind you. Upon nearing you science class Rio waited until you were inside to walk away.

"(Y/N)! You're late, I almost marked you absent! Take your seat!" The teacher howled as soon as you entered. You then went to go sit by Lance who greeted you with a smile.

"Yo (Y/N)." He gave a small wave while you took out your spiral journal. "Is anything wrong? I know you're uneasy." Lance made no attempt to hide the fact that he could read you as he brushed his blonde hair out of his face.

"I'm ok, just had to take care of some things with Rio." You answered meeting his green gaze. 'There's no way i'm telling him I was almost just raped.' Within these 24-hours the emotional intensity of the situations you had gone through was starting to make you numb. You need time to processes everything.

His expression immediately got defensive.

"Rio? Did he do anything to you?! I swear next time I see him i'll-"

"No, no, nothing like that..." You said waving your hands out in front of you to relax Lance. 'He saved me...'

"Oh ok, if you say so (Y/N) I believe you~" Lance responded cheerfully as he swung his legs under the seat.

The rest of class went by smoothly with Lance humming next to you. Once the bell rang for the dismal you gathered your things and headed out the door to the large cafeteria.

Entering the cafeteria, you spotted what was now three of your friends and took your seat with them while Shelly smiled at you.

'Should I tell them what happened?'

<Colin POV>

Colin was the last to join his friends at the lunch table who were all staring at Rio.

"Whats going on?" He questioned with his yellow eyes now fixed at the male.

"This fool says he saw (Y/N) half-naked!" Isaac stated as he pointed at the black-haired male sitting in front of him.

"Of course... In his dreams." Colin retorted while the others laughed.

"That's cool, say what you like... But I certainly enjoyed what I saw." Rio said resting his head his arms leaning down on the table while slightly blushing. "I made her promise to be mine so you guys stay away from her..."

Colin looked over at Lance who had his eyes closed and his head turned up in annoyance. 'Interesting... He would have normally said something.' He thought while rubbing his chin.

"I don't think she just would have said yes like that idiot, she probably didn't know what you meant. You tend to babble on about things Rio." Isaac commented while folding his arms behind his head. "Tch. Here comes another one... I wonder who it's for this time." The boys all turned to look at a girl who had a dark tint of pink on her cheeks and was obviously about to burst into tears with how nervous she looked.

"Um C-Colin, would you go out with me?" She asked rubbing her hands behind her back.

"No." Colin answered blankly not hiding his annoyance towards the subject.

"Oh..." The rejected girl then turned and left.

'The only girl I want to date is (Y/N)! I don't care if I have to break into her house again to see her.' He told himself as he pushed up his glasses.

<Your POV>

In the end, you decided not to bring the incident up.  What would you say anyway? And then what would you do next?

It made you uncomfortable thinking about it.

When lunch was finally over you made your way down to your last class.

The rest of the day went by fast and soon you found yourself walking home. You didn't feel or see anyone following you so you strolled with ease.

Until you reached the yellow caution tape again.

By now, the crowd was gone and the street was empty of cars. You looked down the small culdesac with a pained look. You then stood their for a little while before taking a deep breath.

"She didn't deserve this..." You whispered to yourself. 'It won't do any good moping around here during dark. What if I get killed here too?' Turning slowly, you resumed your walk back home.

When you arrived at your house you did your normal routine and then went to bed a little earlier than usual.

'This is what I needed after a long day.'

--------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I hope this changing of POV isn't really bothering anyone.