I looked in the mirror and smiled at him.

"I was about to take a selfie Derrick." I turned to him and said.

"Well now we taking a usfie." He laughed and turned me around.

I took the picture, saved it in my snapchat memories and placed a emoji over his face and posted the picture as well. We took a few, until Delia flash on her camera startled us.

"D, really ?" Derrick said as he took Delia phone to look at what she took.

"Ayee, whatchu doing with my phone?" She questioned him.

He smiled at me." Just chill. I'm sending pics to Liyah phone. These off guards tight D."

He sent the pictures to my phone and his as well.

"Thanks." She said as he handed her, her phone back.

We all walked back into my room, with Derrick right behind us.

"Your bathroom should be done now." Derrick said as we got in my room.

I walked into my bathroom with Delia and Derrick right behind me.

My face was in my phone, as I watched my story on Snapchat.

"OMGGGGGG." Delia yelled and I looked up from my phone.

My bathroom was covered in black roses everywhere, in clear transparent plastic cylinder flower vases and clear transparent boxes. I began to cry, it was so beautiful.

"I need to call my Daddy and tell him thank you !" I said through tears.

Delia snatched my phone as Derrick tried to walk out the door.

"Why'd you snatch my phone?" I asked as Derrick looked at her because she still had a grip on him.

"Derrick did this dummy. Ima leave, text me later and you can come to my spot later tonight or tomorrow but ya'll need to talk now. So I'm going close this door. He already gave the workers a tip, so they gone. With that being said ya'll alone now. I'm leaving your phone on your dresser and Derrick I need your phone too!" She said looking at both of us.

He passed her his phone.

"Can we talk in the room so I can test the bed out?" I asked Delia seriously.

She smiled and directed us towards the room.

"Seriously talk cause ya'll fucking up. Ya'll like each other and its obvious on his behalf and I been knew you liked him Aaliyah." She said as she walked to the room door.

I threw a pillow at her right before the door closed. "Really Delia?"

Derrick sat on the bed first and I sat down after him. He laid on the bed and got comfortable and I sat Indian style. He pulled me closer to him.

I hid my face.

"Don't be hiding that beautiful face." He said as he removed my hands from my face and held my hands. "So you been feeling me huh ?"

I turned my head with a slight smirk, painted on my face. " Yea."

"Why you ain't been speak up babygirl?"He asked turning my face to him.

I looked him dead in the face. "Same reason you didn't."

"Shit I didn't speak up cause I wasn't sure if you was feeling me or not and plus you was still a baby and yo daddy ain't nun to play with Aaliyah."He said pushing me closer to him.

"I been feeling you since I seen you walk in the house when you were seventeen and I was sixteen. But I was scared of you not feeling the same so I kept quiet." I confessed.