A/N (Must Read If You Are Looking For The Next Chapter)

Hey guys, Silly here. I know this isn't the update you've expected, but it's something. Now some of you (I'm not saying who, because you know who you are), are sending me a lot of messages to please update. I will. Stop sending messages. The chapter that I am working on is going to be one of my biggest chapters. This is why it is late. The reason this chapter is so big is because its the Christmas chapter. So you have the Christmas part, which you know, as well as Tundra telling the group a bit about Aurora's past, 5 new characters will be added, a story about how the Mirror of Erised was created, Aurora handling some internal troubles, and Aurora showing a new power (which, for those of you who has been reading the story, and has paid attention in this A/N, you should know what it is). So please stop BUGGING me about updating. I'm trying my hardest to finish this chapter, but school is coming to an end, which means more school work for me. But that also means summer break is coming up, so more free time to write. So please,PLEASE, I am begging you on my knees, please be patient. The chapter will come out soon. The soonest by the weekend, if no one disturbs me. So yeah guys, that's all I have to say. Bye.