Chapter 10

AURORA'S POV

I looked toward the school from up top a tree in the Forbidden Forest. I was here for a few hours, trying to figure out why I, umm... snapped, if you will. I got down from the tree and changed into my lion form, hoping to find whatever killed the unicorn the other day. I was search around, when I heard something. I turned and saw a ghost or something float towards me. I growled, hoping it would leave, but it only came faster. The world around me started to spin and got fuzzy. I knew this was the thing that killed the unicorn. I roared, hoping to get someones attention, but I knew it wouldn't work, since the only people that go into the Forbidden Forest are the teachers, and they were to far away. Then the world went black.

???'S POV

I ran through the forest to hopefully find the source of the roar. I came upon a spirit ghost thing stand over a lion. And not just any lion, the Narnian queen. How do I know? I'm a narnian too. I growled at the ghost. I got it's attention, then it ran. Weird. I looked to make sure nothing else was around before I tried to wake up the queen. I heard rustling where the queen was. I turn to see her waking up. Time to introduce myself.

AURORA'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a forest. What happened? That's right, the ghost. Where is it anyway? I looked around and saw a white wolf with electric blue eyes. I have never seen a wolf like this before, only in Narnia.

"Who are you?" I asked the wolf.

"My name is Tundra, your highness."

"Please, call me Aurora. What are you doing here?"

" Your father has asked me to protect you till your powers has become more stronger."

"He found out about the troll incident, didn't he?" I asked. She nodded. "Alright then. Come on." 

"If I may, where are we going?" she asked.

"To my room. Dinner is almost over and I want to get to my room before anyone sees me." I said changing into a human again.

"Why?"

"I have my reasons."

We walked to my room. When we got there, I got ready for bed (outfit above) and laid on my bed.

"I'm going to explore." Tundra said.

"Ok. Just don't let anyone see you." She nodded her head before walking out of the room. I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep before the rest of the Gryffindors show up.