"Wait!" I shouted out. Everyone stopped to look at me.  

Trisha seemed to have finally noticed me, as well. She took in my dripping wet form with a laugh. "Nice to have you back, Lissa." 

I gave her a dry look. "Har har. Why don't I help you choose a movie?"  

She shrugs, "Sure."

~~~

Trisha's room is oddly dark and cold. The walls are painted a plum purple and her curtains are a deep violet shade. Even her bed is a a dark shaded color. 

Trisha heads straight for a shelf by the closet door. The same closet door that had the dark shadow inside. While Trisha scanned the shelf filled with a variety of colorful DVD's, I walked over to her closet.  

"We are totally watching a horror movie." Trisha declared absentmindly.  

I crept closer and closer to her closet. When my hand tightened around the door knob, I could hear my heart pouning in my chest. Freaked out of my mind, I yanked the door open.  

I expected something or someone to jump and slice my throat, but nothing came at me. Except some clothes that tumbled out of their own accord.  

Trisha cleared her throat behind me. "Looking for something?"  

I spun around. A chosen movie was already in her hand and she watching me with curious amusement.  

"Oh, um, sorry. Just curious." 

"Of the inside of a closet?"  

Trying to play it off, I let out a small laugh. "Yeah. You know me. I love closets. One time, I spent a whole night in my closet. Best sleep I ever had!" 

Trisha just gave me this weird look. "Ooo-kay. Well, come on. Let's head back."  

She went out the door, flipping the light switch off. Almost scared, I practically sprinted after her so I wouldn't be left behind.

~~~

I wonder what James was doing. He was probably still sleeping. I wonder if he's ever slept in a closet before... 

Weird.  

Trisha and I stepped back into the living room just in time for quite the surprise. A rush of happiness swept through me when I saw James laughing with Phoenix at something Connor had done.  

Stacy had just finished making a huge bowl of popcorn. She sat down and started to hog it to herself.  

The boys didn't take this well.  

"Hey, Stacy. Watcha doin'?" Connor asked her innocently.  

Stacy blinked back innocently and said through a mouthful of popcorn, "Just snacking." 

"Would you like to share?" Phoenix asked with a mocking grin.  

Stacy's face scrunched up. "Make your own popcorn." 

"Back off, Phoenix. The way to win some popcorn is through compliments and cherishing. Hey, Stacy, did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" Connor said.  

Stacy sneered. "No. You didn't tell me how beautiful I looked today. Or yesterday. Or any day that I've been a part of this pack, which has been a long time."  

Connor was at total loss of what to say. "Um, I was busy?"  

Stacy shook her head. "Nope. No popcorn for you. You're turn, Phoenix."