I Have A Mate.

When we'd finally reached my room, I was in a state of shock. Back at my old pack, you might as well have compared my room to Harry Potter's broom closet of a room.  

But here? I was in heaven.  

A full size bed with black sheets and numerous pillows was in the middle of the room. The walls were a blinding white, which I liked. Plain and casual. A dresser was against the far wall, beside a full body mirror. I closed my eyes in bliss against the fluffy carpetting. But that wasn't even the best part. 

I had my own bathroom.  

It was large with vanity lights, granite countertop, and an incredible.shower with two heads. Not one. Two. Freaking two.  

I was so caught up in joy that the pinch on my arm brought me back.  

Oh, yeah. Roxy was still here.  

Wonderful. 

She rolled her eyes. "You act like you've never seen a room before. You probabpy haven't. But I wouldn't get used to it if I were you. It's not like you'll be staying here long." 

I stepped up to the bitch. 

"Excuse me?" 

She held up a hand. "You're excused. Now listen, and listen good. Jax is mine. Okay? We're mates. So back off and if I ever see your fat ass near him-" 

"You guys are mates?" I raised a brow. What a lying bitch. My visions never turned out false. Jax had a mate, but it sure as hell wasn't her. "Then what was that extra little booty shake you did out there for probably ever male in the pack? And how come Jax didn't so much as growl in protest? How come he didn't hold you close to him? Where's your mark? And what about your-" 

"Shut up!" She screeched. "Jax and I are mates. You have no right to question us." 

Mhmm. Right.  

"Hey, Roxy? Can you get out of my room?"  

"I told you, it's not your room. Not for long, anyways." 

I wanted to argue with her, but it was true. I didn't plan on staying any longer than I had to. I was going to get the first ticket out of this place, one way or another. 

"Just out of curiousity, can attacking a pack member get you kicked out or banished?"  

She started to answer, then stopped. Her eyes narrowed. "Go ahead. Attack me. As long as you're out of this pack, I don't care. You'll probably get killed for even touching me." 

I snorted. "Just like every other male in this pack got killed by touching you?" 

"Whatever, bitch." She turned and strutted out. Determined to get the last word, I yelled after her. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out, bitch!

She didn't even stop. "Just like it hit you? No wonder your face is messed up." 

Self conciously, I touched my nose. Anger fired through me. I would not let her get to me. 

My only major flaw other than the visions was my nose. Lacy, the slut of my old pack, made up some story that I had attacked her. She even hurt herself to prove it. She put a giant bruise on her face. Stupid bitch.  

Anyway, her brother got pretty pissed. Lacy cried about it and everything. So what does he do for his dear sister? He gets revenge. Yeah. He slammed me down on the ground when he finally got me alone in the forest. I went down hard. My nose got broken, but you know what the funny part was?  

No one believed me.  

Not a freaking soul.  

It just added fuel to the rumors.