Chapter32

Katy's POV:

I look up and my eyes lock with Luke's. "What are you doing here?" He asks confusion written all over his face.

The words slipped my mouth before they were even registered by my brain. "I know your secret"

"What?" His eyes flashed with panic for a second but he quickly recovered from the shock, turning his expression into a bored one trying to play dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about" I continued.

"I actually have no idea"

I don't know where all this courage came from but I took a step coming nose to nose with him. And a whispered sweetly to him. "You're the YouTube singer, the bad boy with a big heart. The leather vest, black boots piercing and tattoo guy who hides a big heart under all of that."

I quickly turned around walking the opposite direction of me. "You can run but you can't hide and sometime you're gonna be tired of running so you're gonna fall and I'll catch you"

He stood dead in his track, slowly turning around he marched towards me. Taking hold of my arm he dragged me to his room where the threw me on the bed and locked the door.

"What do you want huh? I'm not your good boy, I'm never gonna be heard me. I'm that bad ass who's just a good singer. Now fuck off."

"Tone it down with the attitude will you" I said, now standing only a foot away from him

"What if I don't missy?"

"You don't wanna know what will happen then"

He took a step killing any space between us. He came so close to my face then he turned to my ear. "You're pretty when you're mad" he spoke. I should be furious. But I'm not. I should want to hit him. But I don't. I'm just frozen in place.

Seconds later i feel lips on mine and stock strikes me. My eyes widen, my brain freezes but my lips move in sync with his. Seconds later my eyes are shutting and I'm melting into the passion of this kiss.

A kiss that spoke the feelings we did not know existed, one saying all what we wanted to but were unable to. Time stops ticking, and all we do is kiss. How long i have no idea. But we were forced to pull away when the need of oxygen got too hard to resist.

Breathing hard my eyes met his wild ones. The rush still not having faded. One look at one other and we were stuck again. Linked by the lips and maybe just maybe something more linked us.

The kiss suddenly stopped, his arms pushing me away almost making me break a leg falling on the ground. "What the hell was that?!" I questioned angrily.

"That kiss meant nothing okay. Nothing. I don't care if you know I'm a singer, but I swear if you tell people your life turn into hell. Now go"

"How about a fucking no?" I answered getting up and walking over to him. "You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Fucking. Push. Me. Then. Kick. Me. Out. Got it." I continued, poking him between each word and finally pushing him making him fall.

My last words to him were "I'm not your doll, don't play with me" as I walked out the door like the queen I am.

Paule's POV:

I was again sent on another "date" with Lincoln.I hated it as much as the previous one if not more. This time he took us to a different restaurant, where we had lunch and that was it.

I sometimes wonder if he's gonna ever do anything but take me to eat. Maybe show some creativity. Anyway It's late now, I called Edward seconds ago and it's still ringing. I hope he logs in.

That night my call wasn't answered, I did text him but those too had no responses. Finally I gave up. Turned off my laptop and turned on my lamp. I got up, grabbed my favourite book and started reading until I fell asleep.

3rd Person's POV:

While Paule was sleeping comfy in her bed, someone else wasn't as comfortable. Edward was wide awake, he didn't acknowledge her calls or messages for a reason.

He was trying to control his feelings and she was making it harder and harder. He knew deep well he shouldn't be feeling this way towards her, but God was it hard not to.

She was everything he had ever dreamed of, the light to his world, the Angel of his dreams. Her courage never seemed to un-amaze him. She did break down once or twice but who wouldn't in her place.

As he sat on his bed reviewing all his life, he finally named the dreadfully painful feeling. The one thing that could either make or break someone. Love.

Yes he knew he wasn't allowed to love her. Nor should he be anywhere near her. She deserved someone better, someone who could take care of her, cherish her, someone who she could love more than she ever could him. Someone who she could actually see in real life, someone not as broken as he is.