Chapter16

Paule's POV:

The bear speaks in its adorable voice the words I held dear to my heart.

" Everyday is special when you spend it with people you love.

I love you, you love me , we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too.

Whether it's raining or sunny you're very special to me.

I love you, you love me , we're best friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too." (A/N: yes it has to be the barney song🙆 dong judge😌)

As the bear continued singing, Katy's eyes started fluttering open, and the Biggest smile ever found its way onto my face, not able to contain my joy I enveloped her in a big bear hug as tears fell down my face. Her mom stood next to me not believing her eyes, as she too was crying.

I got off her for a bit so her mom can also enjoy having her back, the poor woman had still not registered what had happened.

"You're finally back" I managed to get through all my tears. "You've no idea how much I missed you Katy, don't ever scare me like that or... Or.. I will stab you with candy! Yes candy!"

She burst out laughing at me. "Oh Paule, you're a special one aren't you? But someone explain what happened? All I remember is being out in the cold when I had lost my way during my jog, and there was no service."

"Um you called me remember?"

"Yeah"

"Well I got there and found you passed out so I took you here and you scared us half to death! And now you're awake. Which is amazing." I say really fast, once again coming back for a hug.

Katy's POV:

" Thank you, you're the best" I whisper in Paule's ear as she hugs me. God what would I do without a sister like her. She just saved my life.

Closing my eyes, enjoying the moment I lightly murmured for her to cuddle with me. And so she did. Mom ran to find a nurse, I think she just recovered from the sock of having me back.

As I sat there cuddling with my best friend, I imagined how much pain I had caused them. Looking at her I whispered a small "sorry" but even with so much of a small word my voice broke. Tears escaped my eyes with no permission, dripping onto the white covers.

" Don't cry, you're making me sad"

"I'm sorry... It's just... I was the reason behind your tears and fear... I'm sorry... " I continued sobbing not abel to stop my feelings I just engulfed her in a crushing bear hug.

"It's okay boo. What matters is that you're alright now." She said hugging me close and brushing my hair.

Mom came back with a doctor and a nurse soon after I had calmed a bit down.

"Hello Katy, I'm Savannah your doctor, and I'll be asking you a few questions that you'll have to answer. Okay?"

Nodding my head as a yes, I waited for her first question.

"Okay so what day are we?"

"Well they said I was only out for hours which means we're still Saturday. Right?"

"Yep. What's your full name?"

"Katy chedid"

"Age?"

"18 in a month"

"Good. Does anything hurt at the moment?"

"No I'm fine." I reply with a small smile.

"Well I'm gonna do a quick check up and then we're done."

I nod my head yes and she starts. It goes from heart beat to eyes to throat to listening to my lungs and soon enough we're done.

"So everything seems fine,is there anything you need or any questions you want answers to?"

"Yeah, one question. When will I be allowed out of here?"

"Monday morning you'll be allowed to check out whenever you want. We just need to make sure you're 100% good to go first."

"Okay, thank you"

Nodding her head at me, Savannah left the room closely followed by the nurse. And once again I was left in peace. Oops spoke too soon. Mom engulfed me in a hug. I seem to be getting a lot of those lately. But gosh I wouldn't complain. Hugs are the best thing on earth. And mom's hugs are some of the best ones ever!

We spend the rest of the day in my hospital room. Mom nor Paule wanted to leave so we had to get a bed for mom as Paule and i decided to just share. The night was started with Disney movies, my fave. And ended up with us falling asleep middle one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yellowwww. so how are you guys holding up so far? Hope im not giving you too much heart attacks :p dont forget to vote comment and tell others to read

lots of love

-Taraxx