Chapter8

Katy's POV:

Do not, and I mean it do not EVER put me in a closed space or within 5 meters of Luke! EVER! That boy is the most arrogant self centred person I ever met in my life. And I have met a lot of those.

Why might you ask me. Well here's what happened when I was put into help unpack mission.

"Hey so I'm Katy. And you're Luke right?" I said trying to start a conversation.

" Just listen, I don't like you, I don't care about liking you, I don't want your help, and I do not want nor care about neither getting to know you nor telling you about my life. So do us a favour katia and shut up"

" First of all its Katy not katia and second of all there's no need to be rude I was just being civil and since I'm stuck in here until mom and your mother finish whatever they want you might as well welcome me."

" Oh sorry, am i supposed to pull out the red carpet for you majesty? Too bad that ain't happening Katherina"

"My name is damn Katy. K-A-T-Y it's four letters not hard to memorise idiot."

"Let's say it's hard to memorise idiotic names, right Kathryn?" He continued smirking... Is it so freaking hard?! He's doing it on purpose to annoy me that I do know it. Ugh. I'm gonna hit him soon I swear.

Shaking my head at the annoying memory I closed my bedroom door and got changed into my dance outfit. Hair in a bun I grabbed my ballerinas and made my way down stairs.

"Mom I've got practice remember?"

"You're 18, got a licence and a car remember?"

"Seriously? Are you even my mother?" I said laughing. "Goodbye mom"

"Bye dear" was the last thing I heard from her as I closed the door. I made my way to the car, got in, threw my things on the seat next to me and started the car up. Not forgetting my seat belt for safety... And for not getting in trouble with police officers.

I soon arrived to my dance school. Dancing is my life okay. It's just a way of rewinding. Letting go having fun and living the moment to the fullest. I went into one of the studios, put my ballerinas on and started my music. For warm up I did my routine on One Call Away by Charlie Puth.

Then I started working on the new choreography to hymn of the weekend by Coldplay. A.K.A. My favourite pop-rock band of all time. They're legends okay! And their music is life.

I remember when they came. I literally dragged Paule with me into the concert. Then had to tape her mouth shut since she kept on complaining about how she could be reading a really entertaining book instead of being in a crowd of yelling people... But she had so much fun, I know it and she can't hide it. Perks of being best friends.