chapter 36: sound of madness

Start from the beginning

Vanoss was just a hair away from loosing his mind and he kicked cartoonz. "Evan!" The commander yelled. Cartoonz blinked a few times and looked up at the commander. "I...I need him" Luke whispered. "Im...I'm nothing without him..."

-

4 months later

"Like the new look, York" Roy said.

"

Heh, I always tryna look fabulous~" Delirious teased.

"Ready?" Roy asked.

"More then ever~" Delirious smirked.

Both males kick down the door and begun to shoot the villagers on the city hall. Blood splatters everywhere and the sounds of painful cries filled there ears.

Older and middle age people, including kids and teenagers were murdered. Hundreds where killed, 80 where injured and the rest where missing or mixed with body parts.

A blood bath.

A Massacre.

A war.

With delirious on there side. They covered almost half the continent and there was no one that could stop the killer machine.

"You go left, I go right" Roy said.

"Got it!"

Delirious runs left and kicks open another door. Ones he did he saw one of the freedom fighters infront of him with a gun pointed at him.

She gasps and examined delirious.

"Delirious..."

"That's me~"

"KYA!"

Delirious kicked her side sending her flying. She groans and looks up at delirious. "D-delirous! It's me! Annie!"

Delirious throws her books and she barrel rolls her way to the table.

"Corporal! Delirious is here! But his attacking me!" Annie yelled. Delirious clicks his tounge and takes out his knife.

"Got it!" Annie yelled. She gets up and points her gun at delirious. "Delirious...please, I don't want to kill you"

"Let's see who kills who~"

Delirious dashes his way towards her and she begins to shoot.

'His too fast!' She said to herself. There was no way he could of dodged that, she was ranked number 4 at shooting. There was no way she would of missed. Delirious kicks her and sends her flying again.

"Fine, you want to go? You might of gotten faster but your not gonna beat me on combat skills" she said. She gets up and gets on a combat position. Delirious smirked and lifts up his fist up, while his left hand holds the knife.

Annie finally had a clear view of his face. Clown face paint along with pure black and a teddy bear necklace.

Dark circles under his eyes and a grayish white-ish color. His eyes where a navy blue color and scars where visible. One on his lip and two on his right eyebrow. He was smaller and skinnier but was pretty damn strong no matter what.

"What did they do to you?" Annie asked.

Delirious' smirk got bigger and he says "the made me better~"

And with that, delirious charges towards annie.

He punches her with his right and swings his knife with the left. She dodges both attack and she kicks delirious on the Shin making him fall.

She kicks him ones again and he rolls over to his stomach. Annie walks towards him and delirious grips the knife tighter. Ones she was close enough, she swings it and stands her leg. She gasps and let's out a painful scream.

Delirious sinks it in deeper and she screams harder. She used her fist and begun to hit delirious on the head as hard as she could. He sinks it in deeper making more blood gash out and she smashes his head with her pistol. Soon he stabbed her arm and throws her to the other side of the room. He gets up and pulls out a grenade.

He throws it and annie gasped as she sees the object slowly roll towards her.

"Burn in hell" Delirious whispered. He runs out of the room and finds Roy outside the city hall. Something inside delirious told him to look back and help the girl out but he did as he was told.

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Ka-boom!