Chapter 10

Taehyung's pov

"V! Wait, why is she not going out?" Jimin stopped as he walked back inside the pool room. We were getting ready to run from, probably get hit by her.

"She's just playing around," I tried to laugh it off even though inside I was a bit worried by Jimin's question. "I think she's trying to scare us." I added.

"No.. Tae it's not the right time to joke." He shake his head at me.

We moved closer to the pool. Why is she not appearing? Is she- wait wait. Aira is alright. She is not sick. She don't have phobia- OH SHIT! She do! Oh my god how can I forgot! I'm so dumb. I quickly took off my shirt and jumped into the pool searching for her. There she was lying on the floor. Goddammit. This is not good.

I grabbed her arm and wrapped my left arm on her waist as I swim her to the side. Then, I carried her bridal style as I brought her out of the pool, laying her down on the floor.

She laid motionless on the cold tiled floor while me and Jimin crouched down on either sides of her, figuring what to do.

"V, do the CPR!" Jimin said urgently as he pushed me on my shoulder. I stared at him in disbelief.

"I'm not gonna do the CPR while she's unconscious!" I declined. What will she think if she finds out that my lips come in contact with hers? Jimin is crazy if he thinks that I'm gonna do the CPR.

He looked at me with a challenging look, "Well, I'd be happy to do it if you're not gonna do it."

What?! It's a total no! He can't kiss her when she haven't even kiss anyone in her whole life. Shit, what do I do?

"Don't even think about it!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yah, there's an unconscious person in front of us!!" Jimin exclaimed.

I started to panic. My eyes travel to Aira then to Jimin then back to Aira. Am I seriously gonna do the CPR on her?

Jimin looked at me accusingly, "You threw her into the pool, just do the freaking CPR already!"

"We both threw her into the pool, you jackass!" I pointed out.

"Fine then let me do it!" Jimin said and push me aside.

"No!"

"What is wrong with you V? Are you hiding something? Why can't I?"

"Fine!" I exclaimed, "I'll do the freaking CPR."

Jimin raised his eyebrow on me. I gulped as I slowly leaned towards Aira's face. Oh god, I'm seriously gonna do this. I have never been so close to her like this before and uneasiness was starting to engulf me. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that Jimin has a smug look on his face. That prick, I swear if he did that on purpose, he's dead.

In mere seconds, my lips came in contact with something soft and plump and I realised that our lips were already touching. Just before I can do the CPR, a loud gasp came from behind me and I was sure as hell that it wasn't Jimin and my instinct was proved right when suddenly...

---------

Credit & thanks to my very friendest friend for helping me to write this chapter! ♡♡ much love for you. She made this chapter better.