54

phil sits silently, biting his tongue to stop himself from interrupting dan's call with his beloved. he did not expect dan to still be in a relationship with bianca. and if he is, then what the hell was he doing here with phil?

from the day dan had told phil that he liked him, phil couldn't stop thinking about him. he had started noticing the younger boy, the way dimples carved in his cheeks when he smiled, the way crinkles appeared beside his eyes when he laughed, the warm colour of his eyes and his beautifully tanned skin.

he didn't expect dan to be playing him all along.

"mhm, love you too," dan sounded hesitant but to phil, he didn't.

"wow," was the only word that phil could let out of his mouth as soon as dan end the call. dan did not know how to reply. he just awkwardly climbed off phil's lap, not looking phil in the eyes as he folded his legs under him.

"well," phil started off. "don't you have to go over to your girlfriend's place?" he seethed and dan timidly looked up at phil. he knew he was wrong, but he didn't know what to do about it.

"no," he quietly replied.

"that's a surprise," the sarcasm was clear in phil's tone, and dan flinched at his voice.

"look i'm sorry, i-i'll figure it out," dan tried to reason but phil just shook his head, laughing lightly.

"you don't have anything to figure out, you're in a happy relationship,"

"phil please,"

"look i don't want to be the reason anyone's break up, so i just, stay away from me," phil rubbed his neck not looking at dan, and dan parted his lips to say something, anything, but he didn't know what to say.

"i didn't mean to hurt you," dan mumbled softly.

"hurt me? why would you hurt me?" phil tried playing it cool. maybe he was a little hurt by dan's confession that he is still in a relationship with that bitch, but it wasn't anything he couldn't forget about after fucking a few people.

"i just-" dan stammered. "i just thought,"

"no, it's okay, i understand that you love her, i am sorry i was distracting you from your relationship,"

"that's not true, i-i do like you,"

"dan,"

"i am sorry okay? i don't want to go like this," dan argued, not wanting to go. he did like phil, but he was dating bianca and he did love her.

maybe.

"dan please leave, i don't want anything to happen between us that we'll both regret,"

"regret? so you regret all this?"

"just leave," phil sighed.

"wow okay," dan widened his eyes, running a hand through his hair.

"don't act like it's my fault," phil was getting annoyed now. dan was just finding ways to blame it all on phil.

"it is your fault," dan mumbled quietly, almost inaudible but phil heard it. he chose not to respond to the statement because he didn't want to pick a fight.

he just watched quietly as dan got off the bed, his jeans hanging low on his hips as he bent over to tie up his shoes.

fuck that tease.

phil groaned in frustration looking away from dan's ass and pushing the thought of bending him over to the back of his mind. he just looked down at his hands, picking off the dead skin to distract himself.

"i'm leaving," dan announced in a small voice and phil looked up at him, only to see dan's cheeks flushed and his eyes almost watering.

"dan," phil sighed softly, as dan turned away, hurrying to the door wiping his eyes so the tears that are threatening to spill would stay intact atleast until he was out of phil's sight.

just as he opened the door he felt two arms sliding around his waist from behind and pulling him back. phil reached forward and shut the door, turning dan around and pulling him against his chest, because he didn't know what the hell to do except hugging him.

and just like that, dan broke into sobs.

--
THANK YOU FOR 1K VOTES AND 7K READS AHHH

ALSO FUCKBOY IS AT #196 IN FANFICTION OMG WTF THANKS

ALSO I HAVE 120 FOLLOWERS???? WHY???