50

danniester: just so you know, this movie sucks

philgon: y u texting me

danniester: bc u looked invested in the movie i didn't want to disturb u

philgon: then don't disturb me

dan sighed, lifting his head off phil's shoulder, shifting closer to phil on the bed and covering more of his legs with the fluffy duvet.

"phil," dan whined, nudging phil's sides and phil just glared at him from the corner of his eye, too interested in the movie to pay attention to dan.

"phil," dan sang again, and phil let out a deep breath, pausing the movie and turning to face the impatient boy next to him.

"what?" phil questioned, shifting his body to turn in his seat properly to face dan.

"i'm bored," dan pouted, sticking his lower lip out and it took everything in phil not to just lean over and grab it between his teeth.

"well what do you suggest we do?" phil was aware that he was staring at dan's lips every few seconds but he seemed to have lost control. dan was too irresistible with his messy fringe and caramel eyes and his deep dimples and his consuming smile.

"i don't know," dan blushed, noticing the toxic way phil's eyes were raking up and down his body and face. how the hell did he get phil to be interested in him?

"stop staring at me," dan squeaked, his hands sweating and his face heating up, as phil continued to stare at him, his lower lip between his teeth and his cheeks flushed pink. was it possible for phil to get any more attractive?

"stop!" dan whined placing his clammy hand against phil's cheek and forcing him to look away. all of a sudden dan felt like a schoolgirl who is being hit on for the first time. and honestly, that wasn't very far from the truth.

"will you seriously not let me kiss you?" phil pouted, snaking his arm back around dan's shoulder and pulling the younger boy towards his chest making dan's stomach tie itself in knots and causing his breathing to go haywire.

"no,"

--

why did i even write that smh