Chapter 13

*Back to main's POV*

I'm finally not sick anymore, isn't that just a relief, heh, yeah, a relief. Now for some reason I thought I'd never get better, the sickness lasted about a week, it slowly left me. God, that was agonizing, laying on the couch, thinking about all the food I had and not being able to eat it because it seemed so disgusting at the moment. When I had fallen out out of it though, the entire food-filled fridge was empty. Yes, I was really hungry, so I had to go buy food again. No, but seriously, I ate all the food in my house in like one day, no joke, can you believe it? Yeah, probably not, but it is true. Anyways, the best part of being sick was, even if being is sick is physical torture, I had Max has like a regular babysitter for the week. I'm pretty sure he's sick now, so I kinda feel bad. Nah, I warned him, but he was just like, it's worth it man, like boy, you gonna die from starvation, when unless his isn't like mine, he should mostly be fine, right?

I took my wallet and left the house, finding that I had to first go to work, then go to some store and carry home like a million bags of food. Work was hell, literally, I had a really strange feeling while I was sick for the week, that when I came back, my workplace would have burned into a pile of ash. Clearly, that was not the case, although, I suppose I was close. When I walked in everyone looked at me, like I was some sort of alien. I gave them a look of I'm-going-to-kill-you-if-you-keep-looking-my-way. Everyone's eyes were lit up and I was disgusted. They only missed me because I was the best and fastest worker that works this stupid job. Once I was there, the day seemed rather quick to them and slow for me. Mostly cause I did work while they loitered around. I thank my coworkers for being the greatest coworkers to ever exist. After that grueling, I don't know, 10 hours of straight work, barely enough to eat on my break, I finally got to go to the store. By then I was so tired, I thought about just going home, then knowing me, I would do this for the rest of the week. Alright, I agree, laziness, but, you gotta realize that everyone is lazy. I went to the store, thinking to myself that Max would be there running an errand for someone, cause for some reason in my mind that's what he does. I didn't find him, which, it would be rather odd if I did, but I got all the food I needed, which might be gone by Friday, or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow.

Returning home I found Salem sitting on the armrest of my couch. His grey eyes, watched me as I ran around, cleaning up all the sick messes I made and putting all the food away. When I finished, he meowed loudly, asking for food and water. I gave him some, in which in return, he purred loudly. I cleaned his litter box and practically threw myself onto the couch. Ten minutes later, Salem chills next to me still purring.

"You're an odd cat. You're not that bad behaved as kittens us-" I shot out of my seat and looked into my room, finding one of my old notebooks ripped up all over the floor.

I turned to Salem and scowled. All he did was look at me and purred loudly.

"I lied, you're just as bad as a normal kitten is." I laughed.

There was no point in getting mad, it's a cat, they don't listen anyways. Besides, I could care less, like his face is so cute, I feel like any reason to be mad just disappears.

Youtubers - Terroriser? (Or wildcat, cause someone said something but I never fixed it sorry.) And MooSnuckel, yeah, sorry, I edited it late, whoops.