Chapter 5

After I went home, I kinda just laid on my couch. My legs hung over the top of the couch. My arms dangling. Now a million questions slowly rolled through my head as I silently thought about what had been said and what I was going to do about anything. I was about to leave the room and go upstairs when my phone went off.
Sitting normally, I picked it up, unlocked it, and read the texts.
Max wanted to see me again, which was weird cause I pretty much just saw him an hour ago, and he has a YouTube channel. Whatever, I'll go remind him of that.
Sighing, I got back up, with taking anything but my wallet, keys, and phone, I left.

*about 20 minutes later*
Max wanted me to go to the old graveyard. It was a historical one, deep in the woods. I didn't know, even in this city, that anyone knew of it besides me.
Anyways, when I got there, he was running his hands across one of the faded stones, as if trying to read what it said.
I crossed my arms.

"You know you have a YouTube channel, right?" I said loudly.

Startled, he fell back.

"Oh my god! You scared the crap out of me!" He growled angrily, getting up.

"Sorry." I said as he dusted the dirt and leaves from his pants.

Then he turned to me, flicking a leaf off the edge of his jacket, and fixing the black and red beanie he was wearing.

"Yes, I know I have a YouTube channel, but that's why you're here." Max grinned.

My arms dropped. "What's your point." I smiled widely.

"Come on, don't you want a channel too." He came over to me and hooked his arm around my neck, stretching his other arm and waving it around.
"Call it something like, vanishing flower gaming."

I pushed away. "Seriously?" I narrowed my eyes. "How about {make you're own channel name}."

"Yes." He answered, laughing.

"Is this really what you wanted me for?" I asked with a chuckle, before I turned around and began to walk home.

I could tell, but he hesitated.

"Uh, yeah." His voice wavered a bit.

"Then why didn't you just come to my house?"

"Didn't know if you were home." He ran up beside me.

"I was. I was dying on the couch." I shrugged.

"Course you were." Max stated.

I bumped his shoulder lightly. "Wanna come to my place and play some Left 4 Dead 2?"

"Any other games?" He asked me.

"A lot of Assassins Creed, Fallout, Skyrim, and Call of Duty."

"I guess I will then." He answered. "But later on, I'm gonna help you with your new channel."

"I'm cool with that." I said.

We walked to my house, which took more time, considering we walked even slower than when we were alone. Then for an hour, we beat one of the Left 4 Dead campaigns. After that, we both went to his place and drove back in his car with all of my new stuff. He didn't buy it for me, it was just extra equipment, I already had a computer, so I didn't need that.

Youtuber - JackSepticEye.... you probably already know him