Super Hero

The two friends were waiting at the cinema for Adrien and ofcourse Marinette. They were gonna watch the recently released Captain America movie. Adrien came across the corner out of breath, he raced his way to the cinema. Marinette shortly came after Adrien arrived. Little did they know what Chat Noir and Ladybug had just fought an akuma and were changing clothes at their homes. Adrien looked at Marinette in realisation. He knew her secret. How was he gonna act regular around his lady? Well it was Marinette. He just had to be himself. He greeted the 3 of them and they went inside. They showed their tickets and bought popcorn. Nino and Alya sat at the side of the row, so Marinette could only sit next to Adrien. Both of them were flushed by their friends' action. Adrien set the popcorn between them and settled in his seat getting comfortable. The room went slowly quiet as the trailers were shown before the movie started. As soon as the movie started the whole room was quiet. Marinette looked over at Alya who had her thumbs up. She just sighed and layed back again. "Is something wrong?" Adrien whispered as you immediatly could hear the audience shush him. He let out a small chuckle as he waited for her answer. He looked in her eyes making Marinette blush as she quickly said "N-no." Marinette completely lost her ability to speak, which made her think of Chat and how his flirt always made her feel special, but only as Marinette. What was Marinette thinking? She was here with Adrien, not Chat! Although, how would it be if she went to see a movie with him? She quickly regained her attention to the screen as she could see Adrien look at her.

"Plagg, seriously!? Were late!" Adrien called after his hidden kwami. "I don't feel like going out." Plagg said stubbornly. "Please? For me?" Adrien whined. "Only if you promise cheese." Plagg demanded. "Fine, Plagg, Claws out." Adrien said as he transformed in our black cat, Chat Noir. He went out and quickly came to a stop at the cinema were Nino and Alya were already waiting. Chat Noir quickly transformed back to Adrien and ran over to Alya and Nino. Soon after Marinette came into the scene. They all went inside to show their tickets and buy popcorn. Alya and Nino seated theirselves on the edge of the row so only Marinette and Adrien could sit next to eachother. Adrien sat down as Marinette sat next to him.

Adrien couldn't keep his eyes of Marinette. Now he couldn't as Chat Noir and as Adrien. He needed to act normal. He respected his lady's choice too much. As the movie continued the most cliché thing that could ever happen happened. The two touched hands as they both tried to grab popcorn at the same time. They pulled back quickly and blushingly looked at eachother. Adrien moved the bag Marinette's way signing that she could take it.

After the movie ended everyone went their seperate ways. Though, a certain kitty went to visit a certain princess.

A/n
FANGIRLING ACTIVATED.
They announced Miraculous Ladybug on dutch television just now. 16 may it will be aired here. -Dies of excitement-