By the time she finishes her sentence, I cover my mouth and close my eyes.

Squeezing them together as I feel.

I emotionally feel as though I remember everything but mentally it just doesn't click.

I know.

But I don't.

I can't even reply, all I can do is extend my arms and embrace her, inhaling her vanilla perfume as I sniffle.

"Thank you Amy," I mumble into her hair and I feel her nod.

"Anything for you sugarfoot." She says, lightening the mood and I giggle.

Even though I had a forgotten memory (so I was told) I could never forget Amy Blackwells humor.

I hear a soft knock on the door and we retreat from our hug and glance behind us.

Link is standing there in full uniform, with his brown eyes bright with life and a smile crept across his face.

"Hey," I say quietly and Amy waves shyly.

He walks in slowly, as if there were an infant sound asleep in the room.

"Leá, how're you feeling?" He asks me and I flinch back for a moment.

"Didn't you get shot?"

My question puzzles Amy and Link, both looking at me as if I had two heads.

"You remember that?" Link asks and I nod slowly, gazing at his chest where I briefly remember, a bullet landing directly on his chest.

He smiles and pulls his jacket to the side, revealing a hefty black brace across his chest.

"Bulletproof vest. Always have to be prepared." He declares and I nod.

"Well that makes sense." I mutter and he chuckles.

"Well it seems as though you're remembering some things." He points out notably.

"Any finds?" Amy asks and Link presses his lips together.

Links face goes on easy and he shakes his head.

"Still searching for Elliot's and Johns." He explains and Amy flinches.

"John? I thought the bullet point would've killed him." I point out which causes a frown to sprawl across my face.

"Wait- Elliot was hit with the bullet point gun." I add and Amy bites the inside of her cheek.

"Not exactly." She mumbles an I focus my attention on her to explain.

"When Tina shot herself it was with the bullet point gun.

Truth is, Link never had the gun in the first place. When John texted you saying 'You know what I want' he originally meant the gun. Thinking that you had taken it from his apartment along with the paper. Link thought he had the gun when in reality Tina had it. She planted the incriminating paper in Johns stuff. She planned to do a double homicide and a suicide. Killing Andre and John. She left a note explaining that." Amy pauses and I frown again.

"Then how did Elliot get shot with it?" I whisper and Link steps in.

"Evan didn't shoot Elliot. John did. When he cursed, he did it accidentally as he aimed it for you. But Elliot intercepted it. Evan was content with him getting shot and didn't push it further."

I pause and nod.

That made a whole lot of sense. "So what's next?" I ask and Amy exchanges a glance to Link.

"We just wait. You need to stay until a week after your memory returns. Just to check for any further brain damage or complications and to make sure it doesn't relapse." He explains and I look down.

A long process.

"Also, we're digging up so information on Vèrca. Rayleà's mother. If she had money left from her family business. Rayleà has a lot more money left for you than we though." Link adds, rubbing his shaven chin.

"For us," I correct and his brows wrinkle in.

"I know Rayleà would want you to have money. I know she loved you. She was going to come back." I say, reaching my hand out to touch his.

The corner of his lips form into a gentle smile and he smiles sentimentally.

"Thank you," He says strongly.

We hear another knock on the door and a woman with short jet black hair knocks on the door.

"Excuse me to interrupt but there is something you see." She says, her voice in a nonchalant told.

There is a soft verbal commotion outside my hospital door.

Probably paparazzi trying to get the latest snapshot of my face.

Amy gasps and looks at me.

"Ray this is-" but I stop her, holding up my hand.

"You don't have to tell me who this is." I assure her.

Tears once again piercing my face, I lean forward and smile softly.

"Are you sure?" Link asks and I nod assuring him and turn and say,

"I think I can recognize my own fiancé. Hi, Elliot."

~*~*~*

He's alive.

And I'm going to update more. I just have A LOT going on.

This depression is really getting the best of me and since I can't really talk to it to anyone.

It's just me myself and my thoughts.

Very dangerous so don't rush me to update.

Saying "got damnit girl just get in with it."

Cause if you aren't patient fuck off and ask me if I really give a fuck. Don't be ungrateful.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : fl0wersniffinx

bye slaves