Chapter 60

Short double update but hey...its worth it.

Fuck.

I really do look like that dumb white girl in the movies now.

The air is thick with anticipation and John just simply smiles and I back away and hear the door lock behind me.

"Where's Amy?" I ask, trying to keep my mental strength.
I was scared as hell.
"Back there. Screaming like an idiot." John says easily.

I shoot a death glare at him and stand up straighter.
"Show me her. Give her to me and I'll hand you the paper." I say, folding my hands across my chest.
He rubs his scruffy chin and presses his lips together

"I just don't like how you're acting towards me. Like this is all my fault." He says with a shrug.

"It is." This man seriously couldn't be this daft?
He laughs and sits back on the couch, "I'm not the one in charge here." He says with a shrug.

That means... Andre.
"Listen, can I just have Amy back and leave?" I say with a disinterested sigh.
"You really think I'm going to let you leave that easily?" He asks and I unfold my arms. "You break in my home. Silly girl, didn't notice I have cameras everywhere. Now lets discuss that paper you have there." He says with a wicked grin.
I can't breathe.

"What about me?" I hear a females voice behind me.
I don't have to turn around to know who it is.
"Tina," I whisper and slowly turn to see her.

She looks rough, her hair was now bleached and her eyes were puffy as if she'd been crying.
Her lips were swollen and the bulge on her stomach was growing.
What happened to her?

"Yes, Tina just wait." John says.
"I'm tired of fucking waiting." Tina growls, her fist balled together.
A pregnant woman wouldn't fight...would she?
"Tina calm down. We'll get to you." John says calmly as if he's speaking to a child.
He's talking to her nicer than he ever did to me...
"No! Elliot is the father of this baby. He's mine!"
Bitch please. I'm the one with the ring on my finger.
I wasn't as scared of Tina a I thought I'd be.
Years of her disrespecting me and taking me for granted and now seeing what she had become.

She did look like she was losing her mind. She looked unstable.
"Tina. He's not yours." I whisper and she shakes, her face strained as she grit through her teeth.
"If I can't have him....you can't either." Then she lets out a gut wrenching scream and darts for me. Her eyes showing anger and she wanted my blood on the floor.
I dodged her attack and grabbed her by the elbow. Grabbing her other hand and tilting them towards the ground.
"Tina, you don't have to do this. Tina stop!" I say, trying to hush her silently. She's screaming and trying to make an escape from t hands but I tug her away.

"Tina, we can figure this out, just stop. Calm the hell down." And suddenly she bursts into tears. Her hands losing touch with mine and her knees give in and she sobs,
"I didn't want to do this." She says through deep breaths.
"What?" I whisper.
"I never wanted this to happen to you." She mumbles and gets to her feet quickly.
She gazes at me one last time before looking towards John who looks like he wasn't paying attention.

"Are you two done?" He asks with a sigh.

"Listen, explain the paper and give me Tina and Amy. Then I'll leave you for good." I say and he scoffs.
"You think I'm an idiot? No. No one leaves." He pauses and reaches into his pocket to grab a cigarette and lighter.
"The paper is incriminating to me because I didn't write that. I took it to save myself and I planned to edit myself out."
I blink at him, why would he tell me his plan?
"The reason I'm telling you this because the person who did write that was your dear pappy. Link."
My mouth runs dry and he exhales smoke and pats the couch for Tina to join him.

"The police were trying to tie us all together. See what my motive was." He explains and I look at him intently.
"Truth is, we're all tied together. So it's true. I killed Rayleà, but believe me it was with a good intention." He assures and I feel anger fill me.
The need to avenge her.
My birth mother.

"They found the gun apparently, so it wasn't rocket science that I killed her." He mumbles, putting his cigarette to his lips.
"She was crazy as fuck." He adds.
"No she wasn't. She was traumatized." I defend harshly.
"Please she was traumatized before she gave you to me for adoption." He says and I look at him curiously.

"They say Rayleà watched the brutal murder of her mother, right in front of her very eyes. Which is true, but do you want to know who killed her mom?"
My eyes widened and he frowned at me.
"Not me. God no. It was my father." He says in a matter of fact tone.
"Why?" I croak and John just smiles.
"I don't want to take the fun out of that." He whispers and I step back a bit.

"And Amy?" I mumble. "Simply just in the way. You can see her if you'd like?" He offers and I nod suspiciously.
"Tina," he instructs and she rises to her feet, still sniffling and sending my a soft glance.
She disappears behind the door and I watch as John lays back and closes his eyes.
"It's been a long day for me. Dragging Amy around with her shouting for help. I have a headache." He whispers and I just stare at him.
Seriously dude?
Tina returns and I see Amy.
She's alive, but she's limping. Her forehead was covered with stained blood and her lip was busted.
Her clothes were matted with sweat and her pants had a rip through it.
"Amy," I croak and I run towards her and wrap my arms around her and we sink to the floor.
She sobs in my shoulder and I look back up at the two kidnappers.

Never, have I ever.
Seen Amy Blackwell cry. She was my rock, now look at her.
She was a complete mess and now I had to be strong for her.

"What did you do to her?" I whisper in disbelief.
How could someone hurt Amy? Ever want to cause harm towards her.
"Tried to shut her up." He says with a groan.

"Why are you doing this?"

"It has nothing to do with you. You're just thrown into the mix by being born. Nothing you could've controlled." John says easily.

"Someone's coming," Tina says looking towards the door.

"Well, let them in. It's a celebration." John says easily.
Tina walks to the door and opens it, revealing Link with a gun in his hand.

"Woah there. Pulling a gun out on your own best friend?" John says, holding his hands up.
My mouth drops and Links eyes find mine.
"Leà," he breathes and my bottom lip just quivers.

"Hello, best-friend-about-to-be-shot at here." John says.
"We aren't Friends anymore. How could you do this to Rayleà?" Link asks, practically shouting.
"Look, I don't feel like going through this. My head hurts, can I take a nap first?"
"If you do, I will ensure you won't wake up." Link says through grit teeth.
"Fine fine. Since you're all here:" John says sitting forwards

"Well my father was a business man, you know. Had great money and was well known through out Italy. He met a young woman by the name of Vèrca. Who was also quite wealthy. Apparently they were seeing each other for quite some time and wanted to make a payment deal. If Vèrca married my father, he would inherit a lot of money. Of course Vèrca wasn't a foolish girl and declined. My father being the persistent man that he is, didn't take no for an answer. Threatened to kill her off if she didn't accept. But it was too late, she was already pregnant with a daughter.
Who she named Rayleà. So then my father got pissed and murdered her and went on his merry way. He was charged with murder but they said he was innocent. Sort of like an OJ Simpson situation. But still he didn't get what he wanted.
After he had me, he left. All he wanted was a daughter and now I see why. The first born son inherits all money. My faster was required to have at least one child to take over the business and with Vèrcas money, it would double anything. But if he had a son, then he would take over. Which I did. But I needed to have at least one child and when I had Andre, I was pissed. I wanted a daughter. So Link and Rayleà gave me you and I gave them Andre."
After John is finished, I look over at Link who looks enraged.
"Bullshit. You tricked us! You said you'd give our daughter the world. You promised her a happy life. And you gave her the complete opposite! You gave her fucking hell for 24 years!" Within a quick second of Link yelling he's attacked John.
Punching him in his jaw as the two move from the couch to the floor.
Link wraps his hands around Johns neck and yells, "You killed Rayleà for no damn reason! Her and Rayleen were the only two people left in my life and you took them from me!"

I was emotionless as Amy looked up at me, trying to console me.

"If you kill me now, you'll never know why I killed her in the first place." John threatens.

Then silence.
"You'll go back to where you started." He adds and Link stands to his feet.

"What the hell is going on here?" I suddenly hear from the door.

It's Andre.

"Now it's a party." John says laughing. His wild eyes looking over at Tina who's rocking back and forth in a fetal position

"She's here!" Andre says looking at me.
After months of him being hidden, hiding behind someone else.
He was here.

I couldn't breathe.
I watch as he strides closer to us and looks at Link.
"Hello dad," He says dramatically, straining the last word.
Link keeps his lips pressed together tightly with a disgusted look displayed across his face.

"Don't look at me like that my dear." Andre suddenly says glancing at me.

"I'm not the one in charge here either." Andre says with a grin.
So there was someone above him?

"Don't worry, he'll be here in like 5 minutes. But until then, what did I miss?" He asks, curiously.

This whole moment just felt surreal, like it wasn't even happening.

"Not much. Just gave Rayleen a little history lesson." John says with a shrug.

"I wish I could have seen her reaction." Andre says with glancing at me.
"But I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees what happens next." He adds flashing a sinister grin at me.

"What are you talking about?" Any whispers.
"Oh Amy, I see you're still holding up. Threatening my father to leave Rayleen alone. Cute and effective. But just didn't have enough effort." Andre says with a sigh.

"But anyways, we have one more guest joining us today." Andre says turning to the door.

"Coming in Boss?" Andre calls out.
The figure at the door, put his hands in his pocket and walks inside.

My mind shatters.

"Well now you really know everything." He says...
I can't believe it.

It's Elliot.

~*~*~*
Happy birthday also to @jocelynkt

You guys better blow this update the fuck up with votes and a shitload of comments!!

Comment comment comment

Hm I wonder what Jinx is doing?

Y'all thought this was done?

LET THE MINDFUCKS BEGIN
By the way

It's chapter 60 baby!!!! Long book huh? I never thought it be this long.

My longest book...ever

And also WE HIT 2 million reads !!!
Thank you guys.. Many naughty kisses to you all

Lol laters slaves
x

P.S

Do you hate me yet?