Chapter 7 - water fight

Start from the beginning

I carry on my conversations with both of the Simpson's until about 12:30 when I catch the bus into town. I wait outside the cinema for about 5 minutes when Mel finally decides to show her ass.

'Tiaaa! I haven't seen you in forever! What have you been doing?' She squeals.

I really need to get some quiet friends.

'Hey Mel, calm down. It's nice to see you too! Nothing really. Just chilling at home doing nothin really.'

Huge lie. I've been hanging out with the Simpson's! But I can't tell anyone. Not yet anyway.

'Cool cool. Let's go get some lunch, I'm starving!'

We go into this little café called 'The Coffee House' and order our food. I order a panini and the best drink on this whole planet. Pink milk. Which is basically a strawberry milkshake, but the strawberry milkshakes from here are too amazing to just be called that. So I call it pink milk. Mel orders chips and salad and a banana milkshake. We eat our food and chat for a bit before we hit the shops. At around 5:30, we call our parents to come pick us up. Mel's mum died of brain cancer when Mel was 2, so her Step mum, Jill, picks her up because her dad is working. My mum comes about 5 minutes after Jill and we head home. Mum asks me what we did and what we bought, but I don't think she was really that bothered. I think she was just making conversation. When we get home, I somehow end up playing cars with my little brothers until dinner. After dinner, I go upstairs and watch some videos on YouTube. I got bored so decided to text Alli.

*Text Conversation*

me: how did the audition go?? xxxxx

Alli Simpson: it went really well :D they said they'll call me in a week and tell me how I did. xxxxx

Me: yay! Well done<3 what time are you coming back tomorrow? xxxxxx

Alli Simpson: thanks <3 errrm, 9ish I think? xxxxx

Me: any time :) and okay, see you soon then xxxxx

Alli Simpson: we're going out for a meal now so I'll talk later. Cheerio ;) xxxxx

Me: Have fun! Hasta la vista baby ;) xxxxx

The rest of the evening was pretty boring. Watching films with my family and chatting to people on twitter and Facebook. Nothing very interesting.

On Tuesday I wake up really early and after an hour of trying to sleep, I give up and get dressed. I put on my ripped denim shorts and a floral top with my bikini on underneath. That's right. I'm bringing out the paddling pool today and sunbathing. Seeing as I have nothing to do, I may as well get a tan.

At 9:35 I ask my grandad if he'll mind putting the paddling pool up and filling it up for Isabella, Ryan, Jude and I to play in. When he's finished filling it, we all run and jump in. Well Bella and I do anyway. Our paddling pool is pretty big and deep so we had to lift our brothers into it. Even with the sun out, the water is still freezing so after an hour everyone goes inside to get changed while I sunbathe. We all play outside in the sun until mum calls us in for lunch. I'm not very hungry so I just grab a bit of salad and eat quickly. After lunch I change into my strapless bikini so that I get less tan lines and I play some music from my iPhone. Guess what comes on? You guessed it. 'Summertime' the one and only Cody Simpson. Also known as my next door neighbour. This is so weird. I never thought I would ever even meet a celebrity, let alone be friends with two! This is so crazy! The song changes to 'Unfriend You' by Greyson Chance and I close my eyes. I get that weird feeling. You know the one where you feel like you're being watched? Yeah, well it feels like that so I open my eyes and look around. No one. I close my eyes again and next thing I know, I'm being aquifers with water from Cody's and Alli's garden. I guess they cut the London trip short.