Chapter 36

Moon's POV

After we parted ways at the canteen yesterday, I haven't seen Chanyeol ever since. After recess, we had different subjects until the end of school. He didn't call or text me. Of course, I felt worried. So worried. They next day, I was searching for Chanyeol early in the morning at school. I bumped into Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo. They were good at acting. But not very good. I could tell that they were hiding something. Something behind them. I didn't want to read their minds just yet, so I asked them.

" Annyeong. Where is Chanyeol? I haven't seen him since yesterday. "

" E-erm, he's probably in class. Have you checked? " Baekhyun said.

" Nope. "

" Hey! By the way, we're going to have a little show on music bank tonight. We're inviting you and LAFZ. Can you come? " Kyungsoo informed.

" Sure, I'll come. Now back to the first topic. Where's Chanyeol? "

" We don't really know, Moon. Y-you should give him a little privacy. "

Now, that blew a fuse in me.

I used my powers to read their minds. And they knew that I was doing it. 

" Don't pass us. Please. " - Baekhyun

' All the more reason for me to do so. '

I broke their 'shield' and saw Chanyeol talking to another girl. Her appearance for some reason reflects flames. Her black hair complimented her fair skin and her brown eyes were perfect. I decided to not brag, but instead greet him in a mannerly way. 

" Hey Chanyeol. " I touched his arm to get his attention.

He was startled. " Oh. Moon-ah. I'm sorry I haven't texted you. I was a bit busy for tonight. "

" Who might this beautiful girl be, Chan? " the girl asked.

" Oh, Ryumi,  this is my girlfriend, Kim Moon. "

" Hi, Moon. I'm Han Ryumi.... Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend. " she emphasised that last word.

Chanyeol's ex?!

I knew that my streaks were about to change its colour when all of a sudden, Chanyeol held my hand and squeezed it to calm me down. I just gave her a smile to show her that IDON'TCARE :)

" Ahh. I see. " I said.

Chanyeol on the other hand tried to make a new conversation.

" Moon, don't forget to come tonight okay? " he smiled. Then, Suho came and told him that they needed to leave for practise. Sigh. Another no-Chanyeol day. " I'll see you tonight. Okay? " he kissed my forehead and walked away.

The kiss cooled me down for sure. I smiled at Han Ryumi before I walked away from her. this was totally not jealousy. Totally not. Wasn't it?

Zee's POV

I was on my way to class when I saw baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chen walking towards me. I waved at them and they waved back. Lazily. Especially Bakehyun.

" Wow. guys, gwenchana? You looks so down. "

" Ugh. We were trying to stop Moon from seeing them. "Baekhyun grunted. 

" But then, she read our minds. "Kyungsoo ruffled his hair.

" And broke our shield. " Chen face slapped his face.

Which I didn't understood what they were talking about.

" What are you talking about? " I asked.

" There's a new student. Her name is Han Ryumi and apparently, she is Chanyeol's ex-girlfriend. " Baekhyun said.

" W-wait, What? " I raised my voice.

-

At night, EXO's concert, Moon's POV

I arrived at the location and went to the backstage. There, I found Xiumin. He led me to their room where I saw LAFZ except for Zee.

" Where's Zee? " I asked.

" She couldn't make it tonight for some reason. She said that she had something to do. " Aay said.

We chatted with EXO for awhile and then the door opened revealing, Ryumi. Everyone looked shocked until Chanyeol walked towards her and let her sit next to me of all people. We talked normally until we their manager told them that they were up in five minutes. We wished them good luck and walked out of the room. I looked back and saw Ryumi talking to Chanyeol. She handed him a red box and walked out of the room with me.

The crowd were cheering for them. But LAFZ, Ryumi and I cheered louder. They were dancing, singing and performed with their hearts that made it touch everyone's heart. It was Chanyeol's rapping part. I swore, the person next to me drooled. Disgusting! But that didn't matter to me, what mattered was how Ryumi was reacting to Chanyeol. She kept on saying ' Saranghe Chan! '. It was so disturbing. It made me wonder.

' Why did he invite her? '

-

After about 2 hours, I excused myself and told LAFZ to inform Chanyeol that I wasn't feeling well that I had to go home early. They were worried and hesitated to let me go home by myself but I insisted. I was walking down the street. Not many people were in this particular street.

' Kim Muna, Kim Muna '

Someone called my real name. I felt sick and pain in my chest that I fell on the ground. My visions were blurry. I looked up and saw a girl smirking. It was Han Ryumi. I mumbled ' help'. But she left me there lying on the cold ground.

 I swore that I felt like dying. Why would she do that to me? Sooner, I felt hands touching my arms and shoulder. I bet it was the walkers who were on sight. Then, my visions became more unclear and eventually. All black.

xxx

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im really sick today, so i couldn't make a good chapter. Sorry about that. I promise to make a better chapter when I recover. 

Please vote, comment and share.

Kamsahamida!