Murphy

Requests OPEN
Requested by: Jaywolf84
You and Murphy are in a relationship but get in a fight when Murphy accuses you of cheating on him with Monty.

You had been dating Murphy for about five months now, and you honestly have never been happier, and neither could Murphy. You loved each other, that much was obvious. You brought out the best in each other, and you made each other shine bright.

But still Murphy, had always been jealous of yours and Monty's relationship. There was nothing between you and Monty, of course. Monty was your best friend. You had known him since you were seven years old.

He was your oldest friend and knew all of your secrets. He was your "person", and that drove Murphy insane. On some level, Murphy knew that you loved him and only him and that you and Monty were just friends.

But, on a higher level, Murphy believed that You loved Monty the same way you loved him, and that angered Murphy, but of course, he didn't want to lose you, so he just kept his emotions bottled up, until he couldn't hold them in any longer.

You walked into Murphy's tent with a bright smile on your face, happy to see your boyfriend. However, when Murphy saw you, he did not return he beautiful smile that you had on your face. In fact, when he saw you, he got a frown on his face.

"Is everything okay?" you asked. Murphy didn't say anything he just began to walk past you. "Murphy, wait. What's wrong?" you asked sincerely. "You," Murphy responded. "What?" you asked.

"You, Y/N! You and Monty are what's wrong!" Murphy explained rasing his voice a bit. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and asked, "What did Monty and I do?"

Murphy scoffed and said, "Don't pretend like you don't know. You and Monty are seeing each other, and neither of you have enough guts to tell me about it."

"Murphy, Monty and I are not seeing each other. We are best friends. He has been there for me through a lot, and I thought you understood that. Plus, you know that I love you, Murphy. How could you think that I would ever cheat on you?" you asked.

"It is so obvious to everyone! Stop pretending like there is nothing between the two of you! You spend more time with him than you do with me, and I'm your boyfriend!" Monty yelled.

You scoffed and said, "Murphy I already told you nothing is going on between Monty and me! I don't know what to tell you to make you believe me, but if you love me, then you should just trust me." "Yeah, well I'm sorry, I can't," Murphy stated.

You stared at Murphy for a moment before saying, "Then I don't know what I'm even doing here." You left Murphy's tent and walked into the cold air that surrounded the outside.

You slightly shivered, and started walking around the camp. Soon, you ran into Murphy again and avoided eye contact and tried to walk around him.

"Y/N, wait," Murphy said. You turned around and faced him. "What?" you asked. "In sorry," Murphy said. You you at stood there looking at Murphy waiting to see if he was going to say anything else.

"I'm so so sorry. I got paranoid and I panicked. I was insecure and I just felt like I was looking you and I put up my defense mechanism -- anger -- because I didn't want to get hurt by you," Murphy said.

"Murphy you never have to lose me, as long as you don't push me away," you told him. Murphy let out a soft sigh and said, "I love you so much Y/N." You smiled and said, "I love you too."

Murphy came over and placed a long and passionate kiss on your lips. The kiss you had wanted earlier today, the kiss that made all of your days brighter. In that kiss, Murphy knew that you and him were forever, and as long as he believed that, so did you.

Sorry for any typos and I'm sorry that this one is late. Hope you all likes it though.