Murphy

Requests OPEN
For FoxTailGaming
Imagine: You and Murphy are trapped in the yellow fog and have to find somewhere to go.

You were one of the most trusted people out of The 100. You were nice to people and everyone adored you.

People looked to you for leadership when Bellamy and Clarke were gone. You were close friends with Bellamy and Clarke, too. So, you had a lot of responsibilities at the camp.

One of them was watching Murphy. Ever since Murphy went a little crazy and killed someone at the camp, Bellamy didn't trust him. So, he made you make sure that Murphy didn't kill anyone else.

You spent a lot of time with Murphy because of this, and you actually started to like Murphy. He was cute and always made you laugh. Thus resulting in you having feelings for him.

Another job of yours was watching the camp overnight. Bellamy wasn't big on trust, so he either watched the camp at night, or you or Finn did. Like last night. You watched the camp for Grounders.

The time passed by slowly, but soon enough, it was early in the morning. The light breeze made you slightly shiver. The camp was quiet because most of the people were still sleeping. You decided to do another patrol around the camp.

You made your way to the center of the camp where you ran into Murphy. "What are you doing up?" you asked him. "I could ask you the same question," Murphy replied. "I had to watch the camp last night," you told Murphy.

"I was planning on going out," Murphy told you in return. "Why?" you asked. Murphy shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the camp's gate. "Come with me," Murphy told you with a smirk.

Part of you told you not to go. Bellamy wouldn't be happy about it, and you were tired. But, the bigger part of you told you to go. So, hesitantly, you left the camp with Murphy.

You and Murphy made small talk as you walked further and further into the woods. After a while, Murphy stopped. "Where are we?" you asked. "I don't know," Murphy replied. "You got us lost?" you questioned, feeling a bit panicked.

"I think so," Murphy said. You were about to yell at him, when you heard a fog horn. "What is that?" you asked Murphy. "Acid fog," Murphy told you. Murphy quickly grabbed your hand, and started running.

You ran right behind him, as fast as you could. The fog came fast. It was catching up to you and Murphy. After about another minute, Murphy found a small cave. He went inside, and pulled you in with him. The force of his pull made you fall on top of him.

The cave was barely big enough to hold you and Murphy, and there wasn't enough room for you to move. So, you just stayed their laying on top of Murphy.

You thought it would be awkward for Murphy, but he didn't seem to mind. The fog passed over the cave, keeping you and Murphy safe.

"The fog isn't ending," you told Murphy after twenty minutes. "I know, but I don't know why," Murphy replied. "It's your fault we're here you know," you said.

"How about a thank-you," Murphy responded. "Thank you? For what?" you asked. "For getting you away from that boring camp and for saving you from the acid fog," Murphy told you.

You rolled your eyes and said, "Sure Murphy. Thanks for saving my life even though I wouldn't need saving if I hadn't followed you." You couldn't see much, because the cave was dark, but you swore you saw Murphy smiling.

"Why did you follow me?" Murphy questioned. "What do you mean?" you counter-asked. "You could have said no when I asked. So, why did you come with me?" Murphy explained.

"I don't know," you answered truthfully. "Why did you ask me to come with you?" you asked Murphy. "I figured you would be good company. Plus, you're one of the people from the camp that I actually like," Murphy replied.

You let out a small chuckle and said, "Thanks Murphy. You aren't so bad yourself." To that Murphy smiled again, and said, "I mean it Y/N. I know everyone back at camp doesn't like me, but when Bellamy made you watch me, it kind of made me feel like I had a second chance to be a better person at the camp. I don't mean I like you just as a friend. I mean more than that," Murphy said.

You smiled at his words. Murphy wasn't one to admit his feelings to anyone. So, hearing him admit his feelings made you feel like a school girl who's crush just told her he liked her.

You realized you were still laying on Murphy, your head resting on his chest. You couldn't move very much, so you leaned up as far as you could and kissed the bottom of Murphy's cheek, making the both of you blush.

"I like you too Murphy," you told him. "Good now you should get some sleep. I will wake you up when the fog is gone," Murphy said with a smile. You nodded and laid your head back on Murphy's chest before falling fast asleep.

//Murphy oneshot :):) Good or bad? Lol please vote, comment, request, follow.
Thanks for reading.
-Katherine-//