Cat Clark

Hi I'm Cat :)

About Me:

Artists/Bands: Asking Alexandria, Memphis May Fire, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Pierce The Veil, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa,Maroon 5.

Age:22

Birthday: 16th July

Colour: Blue

Hobbies:Singing,Dancing,Playing piano,guitar.

Films: The Notebook,Harry Potter

Actor: Tom Felton

Personality:Hyper, Random, Funny, Trustworthy, Loyal, Crazy.

From Cat: Hi I'm Cat Clark yes the famous singer! I'm originally from London but I moved when I was 12 to San Jose in California which is where I met the now famous Alan Ashby and I went out with him.

But unfortunately one night we partied a little too hard and I ended up making out with an equally drunk Austin Carlile which Alan caught and he dumped me and made me get the hell off of his bus. I was heartbroken because he never gave me a chance to explain in the full 6 months I tried explaining I only stopped because he blocked me on all social networks and got a new number. But I'm over it especially since it was 1 year and a half ago.

Anyway I was always into posting covers on YouTube and when I covered Never Gonna Happen by Lilly Allen somebody saw it and next thing I know I'm on tour and best friends with Oliver Sykes all in the course of a year which I'm perfectly fine with.

But I have to go now it's time for my last song and apparently just before it I get a surprise. Bye!!!