He finally reached a door, the end. But the second he put his hand on the doorknob, the screams stopped abruptly. He froze, "L-Lila?" he asked shakily.

     Tick-tock your time is up
     Little boy your luck is tough
     Your sisters body is what you'll see
     For I have all I need to resurrect me

     Each word made him lose even worse then the last. And when the song had ended, he burst through the door and immediately dropped to his knees when he saw a familiar body, lifeless on the floor. "Lila," he whispered as he cried over the little four-year-old's tortured looking body on the floor. A looming presence brought his face up as he turned and looked at something he never expected.

     A little girl, about ten years old stared down at the kneeling boy 2 years older than her. She was as pale as paper with sunken cheeks and hair that looked as though it were made of the very substance of shadows itself. Her lava red eyes stared back at his fearful and surprised brown as she pulled out a dagger made of bone, oozing with green poison and plunged it into his stomach.

     He cried out and thrashed as the poison entered his system, quickly reaching his heart. "Your blood shall strengthen me greatly brave one. Thanks you for all your help," she said maniacally to him before he closed his eyes forever.

*Dream ended*

     I screamed as I thrashed around in my sleep and wake up breathing heavy as I quickly open my eyes, meeting the eyes of Peter who stared at me looking worried and terrified. Aww schist, I thought, how am I gonna explain this?

[Hope you guys liked it! And is it weird that I originally thought of the Dream as a horror one-shot and had thought of it in math class?]