Chapter seven

Natasha was the first to charge. She attacked him while slashing with her knife expertly. Oh man Percy's gonna die. But then he dodges as though it's something he's been doing his entire life. He then takes advantage of Natasha's shock and knocks her out with the hilt of his sword.

Steve was the first to come out of the shock that settled on everyone like a plague. He got out his shield and through it at him. After ducking, he approaches Steve, seemingly unaware of the shield coming back like a frisbee. At the last second he steps out of the way. Causing Steve to get knocked out by his own weapon.

Next is Stark. He shoots at him while Percy dodges at speed that shouldn't be possible. I then here a fast whizzing sound and look to see Clint shooting at Percy while he dodges. But then he does the most impossible thing I've ever seen, and that's coming from someone who got turned into a superhero from a spider bite. He actually CATCHES it. But even more surprisingly, he throws it back and it hits Clint square on the shoulder. All of a sudden he smirks and yells defiantly as a huge wave comes out of nowhere and knocks Stark down.

Next was Thor, but instead of just flat out attacking he tries a different approach. "Perseus Jackson-" cue the glares fromPercy that makes Thor flinch-"please come with us peacefully. We do not wish to harm you young hero." Percy puts on a fake thinking face and says,"A) what is a god doing interfering in mortal affairs, I thought you guys weren't supposed to do that.-" Wait waht?!?! How did he know that Thor was a god?-"And B) um let me think about your offer, how bout NO?!" He continues sarcastically.

Thor's face turns grim. "Then i deeply apologize for this hero." And then he throws his hammer. Well there's no way from stopping this, Percy will die no doubt, I'll help plan his funeral and-WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? HE JUST CAUGHT IT! NO WAY I MUST BE HALLUCINATING! I think but then he throws it back, affectively knocking out the now unconscious god.

I wince,"Sorry bout this dude, but I gotta do this." I say and he looks grim, the same way Thor had . I was about to shoot him with webs when he all of a sudden looks up. "I'm sorry about this Peter," he says softly. Wait what? Was my last thought before blacking out from a punch to the face.